Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hazelgrove Court

Options
  • 03-07-2020 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I am viewing a property in Hazelgrove Court, Tallaght.

It looks nice but I am unfamiliar with the area.

I don't know anything about Tallaght, but it seems to be right next door to Killenarden which I have heard bad things about!

Looking for local insight/advice on the area.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 gnr vr fan

I am viewing a property in Hazelgrove Court, Tallaght.

It looks nice but I am unfamiliar with the area.

I don't know anything about Tallaght, but it seems to be right next door to Killenarden which I have heard bad things about!

Looking for local insight/advice on the area.

Thanks in advance!

Hey,

I live in that apartment block.

The apartment block itself is fine.

Its a long walk to the las. You can get a bus there though from just outside the apartment block.

The surrounding area is not great. There is young people on scramblers. People burn rubbish (I'm not making this up). Theres Kilinarden park but its full of litter and no one appears to go there really (unlike other parks where you see families and kids). You will regularly see travellers with horses and traps).

The pub just down the road is fine. But don't go to the local 24hr shop late at night. Its a very aggressive atmosphere.

But the apartment complex is fine. The apartments are cheap to purchase. And its safe. The people are fine also. They regularly have barbecues. And theres no loud music or anything like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Avoid like the plague if you can .

Apartments are poorly insulated and very prone to black mould in all the rooms ,most of the bathrooms don't have windows with only a small extractor out remove steam post shower,
    Most of the occupant's are rental tenants,most owner's have sold up or moved out bar a few
    One particular block is regularly raided by the drug squad ,
    Only 2 buses cover the area 65b(doesn't stop at the square) and 77a (stops at the square) it's right beside a community school and several primary schools close by , scramblers are run up the road on a small strip of land around killenarden heights ,

Advertisement