If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 24PFS6805 24 inch TV 1080p

Options
  • 03-07-2020 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I was thinking of buying this Philips 24PFS6805
    24 inch HDR Smart LED TV 1080p HD Freeview HD as a present. Maximum width of the TV can only be 58cm.
    Do you have any in stock and what are the delivery options?

Thanks,

Alright

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Alright

Hi,

If I ordered this Phillips 24 inch TV today could it be delivered by Tuesday?
    I tried phoning the shop in Belfast but it rang out.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Alright wrote: »
    Hi,

If I ordered this Phillips 24 inch TV today could it be delivered by Tuesday?
    I tried phoning the shop in Belfast but it rang out.

Thanks
    Hi Alright.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment the 24PFS6805 is currently out of stock. There is no ETA on more arriving just yet.

The non smart 24PFS5505 at £139 is available.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204791-philips-24pft5505-24-inch-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-hd.aspx

There is also the LG 24TN520S priced at £169
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204613.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Alright

Thanks for the reply Kenny.

I'll send you a PM.

I'm interested in the LG 24TN520S priced at £169

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Alright wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply Kenny.

I'll send you a PM.

I'm interested in the  LG 24TN520S priced at £169

Thanks
    Cheers Alright.

I had been off for a few days there and will revert to your PM ASAP.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.