Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband install

Options
  • 03-07-2020 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I'm currently considering switching my isp to eir. I will need them to run a cable from the box on the road to my home. I have two cat 5e cables ran to the connection box on the side of my house and I have a dict that has a rope in it. I'm wondering will they connect to the ethernet cables in the box or will they run their cable straight into the home. I would prefer if they made their connection in the box as I have my cables ran to a patch panel feeding multiple rooms do I would like the router to be put here. I also don't want them to drill a hold in my wall when there is no need.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I see you have found the Broadband forum and posted your query there so I'll close this thread up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement