Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 Headset Dongle

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,333 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

If I'm not mistaken, you can't buy the dongle by itself, but a quick skim of eBay shows some for sale. Make sure it's for your headset and not the newer Gold/Platinum headsets. I searched using the heading from that ad and put 'dongle' at the end. Good sellers will list the part number for the headset it's compatbile with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Where you based? I've had the opposite happen, except it was my 2yr old that pulled my headset apart, leaving it basically un-usable. So I 've the dongle and no headphones :)

I've no idea if it'll work with your headset but it's the same model and happy to post it out or hand it over if you're in Dublin to see if it works?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

RedXIV wrote: »
    Where you based? I've had the opposite happen, except it was my 2yr old that pulled my headset apart, leaving it basically un-usable. So I 've the dongle and no headphones :)

I've no idea if it'll work with your headset but it's the same model and happy to post it out or hand it over if you're in Dublin to see if it works?

Thats insanely kind of you, im based in mayo, but i wont put you out of it. I reckon i'll just use the young lads headphones as i only really use the headphones now for music while playing pro evo these days.
    Seems you cant buy the usb seperatly which is a shame but i'll live.
    Thanks again buddy

I'll happily send you mine if you want though. I dont use them for the mic etc anymore.just liked the noise cancellation on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,333 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

If those headphones have an audio jack, you can connect it directly to the audio jack on the controller. You won't get all the features, but it works fine.

Advertisement