Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombie Karen is refused entry to store for not wearing a mask headbutts door

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Another karen in action. America has lost its mind.
    https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/status/1285722699499806721

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Another karen in action. America has lost its mind.
    https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/status/1285722699499806721

For a minute there I was convinced it was just this one up to her usual narcissism.

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2020/01/22/watch-this-christian-lady-swear-up-a-storm-while-preaching-at-walmart-customers/

I guess you could say I’m surprised there’s more than one nutjob that fits this MO. She’s a great living advertisement for defensive use of pepper spray- which I’m entirely certain Walmart sells.

Overheal wrote: »
    For a minute there I was convinced it was just this one up to her usual narcissism.

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2020/01/22/watch-this-christian-lady-swear-up-a-storm-while-preaching-at-walmart-customers/

I guess you could say I’m surprised there’s more than one nutjob that fits this MO. She’s a great living advertisement for defensive use of pepper spray- which I’m entirely certain Walmart sells.

they would also happily sell you a 12 gauge and a box of slugs. just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭joseywhales

I mean she is mentally ill, she respresents God now? We will have to just take her word for it I guess. I do not condone using pepper spray indoors for anything but defending an assault. I was in a Starbucks in Vancouver where some trigger happy lady pepper sprayed a homeless guy who may or may not have been a pest, she was not popular, then the police and an hour of commotion for the staff, lots of tears. Tazers also, anyone who uses these where it is not in self defense due to imminent danger (like actual likely attack, not just verbals or creepiness) needs to be prosecuted. A us forest ranger recently recommended that I get a tazer, "you need one in a city, if you don't carry"....I've never been mugged in any city in my life. Different mindset, dangerous mindset.

they would also happily sell you a 12 gauge and a box of slugs. just saying.

That's not untrue, but the slugs are locked up at least, as are the guns. Birdshot and clayshot not so much. Not looking to kill a woman for screaming in my face, but she needs a lesson about boundaries. Reminds me of a pair of women with some young girl in the shop last night, they kept up the aisle right behind us, everytime we backed up to distance ourselves they got closer till eventually I just had to hold my arms out against them to stop, but at least they finally got a clue. Had other incidents too, recently, in walmart of antimaskers just brushing inches past me to go through my aisle instead of just go around the next aisle. You hesitate to confront people though because of the insane ^^^ ways they react. Yes, I think pepper spray will be a near future purchase.
    I do not condone using pepper spray indoors for anything but defending an assault.
    Nor I, but that was an assault, several of them, in that video, insane woman shouting at people nose to nose who could be infected for all we know. One of my brothers did buy a taser for our sister years ago but its just a bit impractical, bulky, etc. where mace can fit on a keychain simply.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    That's not untrue, but the slugs are locked up at least, as are the guns. Birdshot and clayshot not so much. Not looking to kill a woman for screaming in my face, but she needs a lesson about boundaries. Reminds me of a pair of women with some young girl in the shop last night, they kept up the aisle right behind us, everytime we backed up to distance ourselves they got closer till eventually I just had to hold my arms out against them to stop, but at least they finally got a clue. Had other incidents too, recently, in walmart of antimaskers just brushing inches past me to go through my aisle instead of just go around the next aisle. You hesitate to confront people though because of the insane ^^^ ways they react. Yes, I think pepper spray will be a near future purchase.

maybe the shotgun was a slight overreaction :D

maybe the shotgun was a slight overreaction :D

Well I mean if she is a zombie..

She got arrested in the end. Lots of boohoos coming out of her mouth now. Maybe she’s sad cos Jesus cancelled her membership.

https://twitter.com/teralee67964018/status/1285765633129320448?s=21

Yep, that will be assault charges for her.

man-karen has a complete meltdown with a female manager - acts like a dog on his belly for a male manager. Cops in tow the whole time..

Advertisement