Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Onshuh wrote: »
    Ya can't beat a good twiddle...

I'll just add:

"Would she go down on you in a theatre?"

Still looking for something untoward on google

Me too , I'm disappointed in myself that my search results are so innocent. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Another age thing, been a long time since i went looking for something wildly inappropriate :pac:

Another age thing, been a long time since i went looking for something wildly inappropriate :pac:

It's time we raged against the machine!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

When did that start sounding painful to me?? :(

When did that start sounding painful to me?? :(
    Probably a short time after it took a few minutes to straighten up after standing up.

Probably a short time after it took a few minutes to straighten up after standing up.

You should see me trying to get up out of bed :o

You should see me trying to get up out of bed :o

More reason to stay in it! :pac:

More reason to stay in it! :pac:

If only, no work from home for me, need to retrain :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Been on the tired-side lately, how is everyone ?

• Advertisement

Same, i reckon my last words will be "i'm grand, tired, what about you" :pac: Anything made you tired?

Am sorry to hear Grem... lots of life going on is all... not unlike like everyone else, I suppose.

Ah we're all in the same boat one way or another

True indeed. Hope you can take some time for yourself Grem :)

A few days off coming up, my annual leave was all pushed into the second half of the year, what about you, got any rest and relaxation planned?

Hope it's relaxing for you :) - you deserve it!

No, obligations require anything but.

So much to catch up on that i haven't been able to with work but sure i'm sure i'll get lazy and put some stuff off :D

So much to catch up on that i haven't been able to with work but sure i'm sure i'll get lazy and put some stuff off :D

That sounds like a good plan :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Would you read a book online?.

It just is not the same. I am starved of books since I was islanded due to lack of car; and cannot get to a charity shop. Used to buy an armful then take them back and I have boxes full . read 2 or 3 times. So now I watch old series online. On Series 3 of Holby City these days!

You buy NEW BOOKS? WOW!

• Advertisement

Morning all..

Second bad night and when Boycat came in I just closed my eyes again and lay still. Wondering what he would do! Well, he sat on my head. He is very big and heavy and just sat there until I "woke up."
    Which I did quite quickly of course ;)

Yawn...no berry picking today again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,319 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, day 2 of my training. Getting to learn all about runway lights. Seriously hope that this room has a lot of Nespresso :)

@Graces7, have a look at YOUTUBE, they have some great old movies that you may enjoy and its free.

smurfjed wrote: »
    @Graces7, have a look at YOUTUBE, they have some great old movies that you may enjoy and its free.

yep. saving them for a rainy day..I am happy with the series I missed with having no TV for the last 30 years... In bite sized pieces.. Currently on Series 3 of Holby City and finished Casualty and Heartbeat. All free too... amazing.

I dip into youtube eg narrowboating.. Love the variety. Some amazing folk out there. Oh and archaeology et Timeline although them digging up skulls gets a bit much; their sheer enthusiasm is contagious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Sunday. The seventh day. Some calleth the Sabbath. Others the day of the glenroes. Go forth and cradle yourself in an embryotic position and embrace the glenroes!!.. :pac: ...or else have a good Sunday y'all :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the sweet stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In the car outside work, trying to put off going in for as long as possible. Having done nearly 12 hours yesterday I am very much not in the humour for another long shift today :(

Saving sparse energy as I would dearly love to do a little gardening later. The new flowerbed is flowering well but weed scattered... we shall see ..

Stuck to the couch €1 poorer from poker. In saying that I'm quite the nifty little player :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :) it’s a cloudy day today but not too cold :) I am useless at card games so I believe you are lucky Diamonds :D

Nespresso coffee shortage sorted :):)

524786.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

smurfjed wrote: »
    Nespresso coffee shortage sorted :):)

IMG]

Combine them all into a Meganespressotron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, a bit sore today, I was out yesterday helping my Mom paint a fence, was doing a lot of bending, etc, so I'm feeling it today. Be grand though:)

Sneezing and snotting, fierce attractive :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Sneezing and snotting, fierce attractive :D

plague-doctor-rendering-e1547665082279.jpg

The nights are really drawing in now. I'm couchside chilling for the evening.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a chicken sandwich and a cupan tae :3

Mmmmmmmm sammich *looks hopeful*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I have a sore bum from riding all weekend.
    Motorbike riding.

I have a sore bum from riding all weekend.
    Motorbike riding.

What are you on?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You need to slide a plate Gremmie.

It is like you are not learning anything here.

Watching the darts here with feet up.

• Advertisement

Sammich is hand food, no plates needed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In , on the couch with feet up , anyone else feeling cold this evening?

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In , on the couch with feet up , anyone else feeling cold this evening?
    It's been chilly all day, even in the sunshine earlier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

What are you on?.

Just a 125 cafe racer thingy. I passed my test a long time ago but have not had a bike in years. So got this one to learn and then maybe get something bigger next year.

Show me your best puppy dog eyes gremlin :pac:

Show me your best puppy dog eyes gremlin :pac:

*sooper dee dooper pupper dawg eyes*

*sooper dee dooper pupper dawg eyes*

I see you don't like plates....... think fast

*fires samwich *

Couchside suffering from last nights over indulgence, add the Glenroes and the fact that I didn't win the lotto into the mix, I'm a broken person tonight.
    Mam,it's freezing and dark, we need to book our trip to sunnier climes asap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I see you don't like plates....... think fast

*fires samwich *

You are supposed to be a moderator of this fair place.

You cannot instigate a food fight with another mod & expect the place to remain civil.

**fires cream pies at Seph**

• Advertisement

I shall be over here collecting flying food with my mouth

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement