Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Onshuh wrote: »
    I didn't get the joke but I thanked it anyway. That's appreciation right there..... :pac:

I thought you meant you wanted to be a trollop too.

That's my last hope cruelly dashed. ;p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ahemmm :-P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, TV on in the background. Have my iPad propped up on my chest and typing this. OH has taken his night meds and his doc says plenty of bed rest and TLC but if symptoms worsen, it will be a swift trip to A&E.

Was also watching Forrest Gump a little while earlier. It is the ultimate “feelgood” film for me - and I always, without fail, well up in tears at the end when Jenny passes away. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,612 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Couchside, TV on in the background. Have my iPad propped up on my chest and typing this. OH has taken his night meds and his doc says plenty of bed rest and TLC but if symptoms worsen, it will be a swift trip to A&E.

Was also watching Forrest Gump a little while earlier. It is the ultimate “feelgood” film for me - and I always, without fail, well up in tears at the end when Jenny passes away. :o
    I don’t normally but welled up at the end of it tonight. Jenny, though hot, was an absolute bitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I never to Jenny to be a see you next Tuesday, just horrifically messed up because of being abused as a kid.

I'm afraid to google that

Don't. Utterly depressing and would dry up your 'essential fluids" for life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Watching 'Dogging Tales' on more 4.

Grim

I'm laughing my ass off at the name of that. From the channel that brought you Scrotal Recall. What a time to be alive. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

kowloon wrote: »
    I'm laughing my ass off at the name of that. From the channel that brought you Scrotal Recall. What a time to be alive. :D

Next, good will humping!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) it would seem I did miss all the fun :(

Well in that case

Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work I go

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Been slaving away since, fecking paperwork for a new month and using paper cut locator gel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all, nespresso time.

Scheduled for my 25th COVID test today, this should be interesting as one of my colleagues tested positive last week when we arrived, the problem is that we flew here with him and then shared a large bus to the hotel with him. If he tests positive again, two of us might get locked down for another week isolation. Will find out tomorrow :)

Meanwhile i can't get lads here to sanitise phones, computers, keys, doors and switches :rolleyes:

Looks like it might rain again.
    Surprise surprise.
    How depressing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,612 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

smurfjed wrote: »
    Good morning all, nespresso time.

Scheduled for my 25th COVID test today, this should be interesting as one of my colleagues tested positive last week when we arrived, the problem is that we flew here with him and then shared a large bus to the hotel with him. If he tests positive again, two of us might get locked down for another week isolation. Will find out tomorrow :)

Are you in a nice part of the world ?

It's light drizzle here, due to feck off again later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Back in work today booooo! Working from home tomorrow though so it's not so bad.

Oh God, lava poonado man has just entered the cubicle next to me and released his slurry like load. Sound fella but he has some ibs or something and when I hear him running in and unbuckling his belt in a hurry I know the volcano is about to erupt.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

At the airport :)

Stop off to see my little man and then back to Cork!

I hope your OH feels a bit better soon Jupiterkid.

I also hope you get the leg over leg end :p

Phoenix32 wrote:
    I also hope you get the leg over leg end

I've a candle lit for her here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Will you light a candle for me as well? :P

Couch side finishing my tea. Will have a shower soon.

Yippee, about to leave my hotel room for the first time in 6 days.... HELLO HUMANS

cj maxx wrote: »
    Are you in a nice part of the world ?

I. Sure that many would say it’s not a nice part of the world, but for me it’s home :)

Drinking tea. Need to get ready for work. Had a lie in until 10 today!! Woke up super relaxed and happy. Then I read an article about an Irish man in London who contracted covid 19 , went into an icu ward with 60 others and was the only one to survive it. But it wrecked him like. Anyway, long story short.. now I'm sad and anxious. I need to wait until after breakfast at least, to read the news.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Drinking tea. Need to get ready for work. Had a lie in until 10 today!! Woke up super relaxed and happy. Then I read an article about an Irish man in London who contracted covid 19 , went into an icu ward with 60 others and was the only one to survive it. But it wrecked him like. Anyway, long story short.. now I'm sad and anxious. I need to wait until after breakfast at least, to read the news.

Or or how about a hug?

Deskside with sweet trying to figure how to add numbers to a list in python 🤔🤔

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Onshuh wrote: »
    I've a candle lit for her here.

Stations of the cross here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭3d4life

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Now they are crispier, but are also circular instead of rectangular!
    Taste lovely tbh :)

Ahhhh!

I only ever came across the rectangular ones

'suppose thats progress for ye :P

Stations of the cross here.

Don't drop any palms whatever you do....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I have a tax exam next week. Studying capital acquisitions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside with tea and biccies. Had a lovely handy shift this morning and was sent home 2 hours early because it was quiet :D

Dad's shower, cats fed and mucked out, washing finished waiting to be pegged out on the line and chicken casserole prepped and in the slow cooker. All while listening to two podcasts. I'm on fire today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside working from home in my home office, thinking about what I'll make for my lunch. Soup and a sandwich, methinks...

OH is feeling a good bit better today - his temperature has dropped and stomach pains have eased a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

On a day off. Minions in school. Mr Sam working from home but is upstairs in the office.
    Couchside, watching re runs of Bones and having a burger. Yum

JupiterKid wrote: »

OH is feeling a good bit better today - his temperature has dropped and stomach pains have eased a bit.
    Glad to hear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Sitting on a couch in Reading. Just cuddled and fed the little man and had lunch with my ex. She's catching up on some work so I'm happily sitting on my bum reading my book.

Glad to hear your OH is doing better Jupiter :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    At the airport :)

Stop off to see my little man and then back to Cork!

I hope your OH feels a bit better soon Jupiterkid.

I also hope you get the leg over leg end :p

You on a visit or back for good Phoenix?

Seph , do you know if Black Forest has updated his blog recently?
    I lost the link for it , he hasn't posted here in a long time and he's not the type to just vanish .

Getting there now.

Silently in stitches here at a colleague a few cubicles down in the toilets who's let what I would call the loudest, most aggressive fart I've ever heard in my life.

Laptop side. Drove through town earlier on way home from work. Fab to see the place looking so alive :)

@phoenix.... outta Aberdeen for the week or ?

Laptop side. Drove through town earlier on way home from work. Fab to see the place looking so alive :)

I’ll just say school traffic :D

Kitchenside preparing birthday cake for daddy auto :D

Autosport wrote: »
    I’ll just say school traffic :D

Kitchenside preparing birthday cake for daddy auto :D

Ah not at 2pm Auto :) Everything back to glorious life. Lockdown lifted in Kildare too so will be able to take a trip to Kildare Village at the weekend.

Happy Birthday Daddy Auto :D

• Advertisement

Ah not at 2pm Auto :) Everything back to glorious life. Lockdown lifted in Kildare too so will be able to take a trip to Kildare Village at the weekend.

Happy Birthday Daddy Auto :D

Collecting the little angles from school ;) Are you cheating on Avoca with KV :eek: :D

Takes notes :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Collecting the little angles from school ;) Are you cheating on Avoca with KV :eek: :D

Takes notes :D

Avoca will always be my first love :D

Avoca will always be my first love :D

My faith is restored :D

I've made it back to the promised land. Will get the dinner on shortly. A nice handy one of carbonara this evening.

Hope, candles lit, stations of the cross. Anyone want to add a novena? :D

I'm tired and hungry, how is it only Tuesday?

Hope, candles lit, stations of the cross. Anyone want to add a novena? :D

I'm tired and hungry, how is it only Tuesday?

Ill bring the holy water :D

Apart from a lovely sunny 40mins earlier it's been raining here non stop all day and I took the day off work ffs.

Took returns back to the shopping centre as it has gotten out of hand here with all the clothes, came home and another delivery at the door ☺️ that's the end of it now I think so I'm on a saving spree for the next few weeks, I need to declutter the whole house, clean out my handbag, get a car valet, book NCT, change the SKY package, go back to Vodafone for broadband, sort out the pile of paperwork that needs attention, go to my consultant appointment that I keep cancelling and get my life on track in general, feel like I'm chasing my tail all the time, a new and improved Duvet is imminent....I'll start next week. 🙄

Apart from a lovely sunny 40mins earlier it's been raining here non stop all day and I took the day off work ffs.

Took returns back to the shopping centre as it has gotten out of hand here with all the clothes, came home and another delivery at the door ☺️ that's the end of it now I think so I'm on a saving spree for the next few weeks, I need to declutter the whole house, clean out my handbag, get a car valet, book NCT, change the SKY package, go back to Vodafone for broadband, sort out the pile of paperwork that needs attention, go to my consultant appointment that I keep cancelling and get my life on track in general, feel like I'm chasing my tail all the time, a new and improved Duvet is imminent....I'll start next week. 🙄

Take one task to do every week and you’ll soon find the mountain gets very small, Rome wasn’t built in a day ;)

Wise Auto this evening :D Not because I’m full of cake :D

Deskside

feel like I'm chasing my tail all the time,

LERg2Su.gif?noredirect

• Advertisement

I hope you didn't forget the Euromillions, Duvet! You could get yourself some staff to do all those things.

I've a few things to sort myself but I just want to hibernate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement