Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside stuffed after dinner. Decided to try making penne alla vodka for the first time and it was quite nice! My man wasn’t such a fan though, oops :o

I hope you didn't forget the Euromillions, Duvet! You could get yourself some staff to do all those things.

I've a few things to sort myself but I just want to hibernate.

That would be the dream Leggy , throw everything out and start from scratch with the house, minimalistic would be the theme ,I'd keep on top of the housework and just get someone once a month to do a deep clean. I've it all planned just need to win it now lol.

Horrible evening here ,still raining, heating on, the gang all gone training so another mountain of wet ,dirty washing later. Might have a little tipple and watch my programme once they're fed and watered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yippee test Nbr 25 was negative, 9 hours from test to results.

Also shows flying in a plane with a positive person beside you, doesn’t mean that you will catch this bloody thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Think I have a lovely sinus infection. Can't stop sneezing and my nose is like a leaky tap all day.
    Putting minions to bed and will treat myself to a lemsip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Listening to Bob Marley Redemption Song. Such a beautiful song

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭3d4life

smurfjed wrote: »
    ....Also shows flying in a plane with a positive person beside you, doesn’t mean that you will catch this bloody thing.

Are you both masked up when flying it ?

Air changes / hour ? ( Presume its not exactly LoCo min to save every last cent :D )

BTW did you pick up that the gang here want to do a trip over to Japan for a few weeks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭3d4life

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Think I have a lovely sinus infection. Can't stop sneezing and my nose is like a leaky tap all day.
    Putting minions to bed and will treat myself to a lemsip.

You need a bottle of Dr Duvet's feel good medicine :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Onshuh wrote: »

Yes it is. Just what I need to take me through the kitchen tidy up, thanks. In other news, yet another migraine brewing. I really am getting tired of this. It's not like I can do much anyway, but would at least like to enjoy going nowhere without pain once in a while.

3d4life wrote: »
    You need a bottle of Dr Duvet's feel good medicine :)

Lol,it mightn't cure you but it will definitely make you feel good.

Mam,did you get any update on BF?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,612 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That song always reminds me of England in the 90’s.
    Stoned and with guitars it was the song that lads would play as their 1st song in ‘ public’
    God I’d love a joint now :(

• Advertisement

Mercury Rev Holes now. Christ I'm fierce contemplative tonight. Gone off on all tangents :D no harm now again though

'Holes' always makes me cry.

Sardonicat wrote:
    'Holes' always makes me cry.

I love that song. It's perfect.

I love that song. It's perfect.

I'm going to listen to that in bed later. It reminds me of every poignant moment on my life. All of the nearlies, should haves, would haves, could haves, why didn't I's, if only I'd knowns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lol,it mightn't cure you but it will definitely make you feel good.

Mam,did you get any update on BF?

Nope , nothing Duvet , so unusual for him tbh .

Sardonicat, I feel your pain .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Nope , nothing Duvet , so unusual for him tbh .

Did you send him a pm?

To thine own self be true

Widdershins hasn't been knocking about lately either.

Just sitting back down now, wrecked but will have to watch some of my programme.

I can't place that song ,will Google it later in bed, loads of nearlies and what might have beens here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Honey bear is very quiet too and I haven't seen Batman since the Batmobile was in need of TLC.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan tae and a toasted samich.

• Advertisement

Just sitting back down now, wrecked but will have to watch some of my programme.

I can't place that song ,will Google it later in bed, loads of nearlies and what might have beens here.

Have your kleenex ready. It's a profoundly beautiful musical experience.

Elbow will bring you back from the brink lads. :D having the lols here looking at funny close up photos of the two of us looking after the kids. Good times.:)

No winning numbers here , not disappointed , it's nothing new !

Deskside with a cupan tae and a toasted samich.

*slides plate and cup*

ETA: not a winner either. Fcuk it, I may get up in the morning. :(

Well sh!te on the Lotto! Why can't money just grow on trees? *shakes fist very angrily at sky*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*slides plate and cup*

ETA: not a winner either. Fcuk it, I may get up in the morning. :(

*slides back empty plate but slides back a full mug of Barry's tea*

:pac:

*slides back empty plate but slides back a full mug of Barry's tea*

:pac:

I'll graciously accept. :p

Goodnight all

*waves*

Snooze time for me too, may tomorrow be better!

• Advertisement

I'll graciously accept. :p

:eek:

Three tractors and one dumper truck after going past here in the last ten minutes . Late night for them . Again .

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    May be drunk in bed. May or may not be going back to Aberdeen. May have met a lovely boy on boards :o

Pass my number onto his dad.😛

Just bedside, alarm set, hump day tomorrow which reminds me of my go to tearjerker song, The Humpty Dumpty love song by Travis, it hits me every time.

Night lads.

May be drunk in bed. May or may not be going back to Aberdeen. May have met a lovely boy on boards :o

I'm confused..
    Were you not still in Aberdeen?
    And even more confused that there's nice boys on boards? :D
    C'mon share these boys!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    :eek:

Three tractors and one dumper truck after going past here in the last ten minutes . Late night for them . Again .

That'll be the end of them now until next May/June.
    Summer is over peeps.

Take it easy now.

I'm gliched out , another tractor gone up there now , makes a change from counting sheep I suppose :pac:

• Advertisement

I can't sleep. I have a big knot of anxiety in my stomach and I don't know why.

I can't sleep. I have a big knot of anxiety in my stomach and I don't know why.

Can I recommend Erik Satie? Very calming

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Can I recommend Erik Satie? Very calming

Thanks Sardi. I can't find my headphones though and himself is asleep.

Thanks Sardi. I can't find my headphones though and himself is asleep.

Go down and play with the cats for a bit, they'd love to see ya I'd say :3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Happy Hump Day!!!

You’ve reminded me I must check my lotto ticket :D

Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work I go

• Advertisement

3d4life wrote: »
    Are you both masked up when flying it ?

Air changes / hour ? ( Presume its not exactly LoCo min to save every last cent :D )

BTW did you pick up that the gang here want to do a trip over to Japan for a few weeks :)
    We were passengers on a B787 in Business class, both wearing masks, but to be fair i probably had more of chance of catching it on the bus to the hotel. 2 of us did our regular 5 day test and have now had 2 negatives, he has to wait to day 7 to see if it a real positive or another false positive, although rumour is that he has lost his sense of taste.

I actually dont know if B737/A320 aircraft operated by LoCos have the ability to change the air conditioning PACK flow, for me its just ON/OFF, in the larger aircraft such as 747, they could turn a PACK OFF depending on the number of passengers, but they had 3.

Japan, so wish to visit there, have you watched James May visits Japan on Amazon.

Not sure if my boss will release any of his play toys these days :):)

Maybe even the fact that you found a “lovely boy on boards” is an indication that Aberdeen wasn’t/isnt right for you. Never play second fiddle to anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

*Checks PM* - it's not me folks.

Am at work. Its a total washout here today with the rain. A but like my mood - soggy.

Knock knock.
    Who's there?
    Me "working" from home.

, I'm sitting in looking out at the rain, trying to decide whether to bite the bullet & go walk the dog, or wait to see if it stops........
    Exciting times.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Back deskside after nearly six weeks off between annual leave and sick leave. So. Many. Emails. Thankfully the start of our academic term has been pushed back two weeks, so I've a bit of time to play catch up.
    I also have the opening bars of The Final Countdown playing on a loop in my head, and it's starting to make me feel a teeensy bit murderous...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It’s a dreary looking day out there :(

There are some nice boys on boards ;) but beware the ones from Tipp :D

Deskside with the sweet stuff "mocha" Last bag :O I better order more stat before I run out and the loopy headness kicks in
    🤪🤪🤪

What's this about PMs? Am I missing gossip? :eek:

I'm pretending to work and looking out at a monsoon. Bet we get record breaking snow this year to compound the misery.

Someone needs to stop me watching border security

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement