Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Thanks Grem. That's Khaleesi!

Love the name :)

A descendant of the dragon queen :pac:?

You know it!!

Here's one for you Seph. Just took it! :D

I call it.. 'B@stards wouldn't keep me a slice!'

526043.jpeg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That's brilliant, thanks for posting :pac: :3

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Buile, i'd sleep with one eye open tonight :pac:

I'd never have guessed! :eek:

I'm sure not!

:D

Buile, i'd sleep with one eye open tonight :pac:

Haha I think you're right. He looks proper p!ssed off doesn't he!? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I believe a serious case of the revenges awaits you

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Haha I think you're right. He looks proper p!ssed off doesn't he!? :D

Hahaha taking the dogs away for weekend in a dog hotel soon, no pizza, you have a giant bullseye mark on your back now missy :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Thanks Grem. That's Khaleesi!

Isn't there a poster on boards with that name?
    Your dog has a sneaky account on boards? :)

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) Loving the dog pics :) With all the name changes I know who Diamonds is ;) and Onshuh but the rest haven’t a clue :D

I hope Honey bear is doing ok :) I miss her daily updates

Hahaha taking the dogs away for weekend in a dog hotel soon, no pizza, you have a giant bullseye mark on your back now missy :pac:

If I go missing you know what happened!!

Isn't there a poster on boards with that name?
    Your dog has a sneaky account on boards? :)

Haha maybe! ;):D

If I go missing you know what happened!!

But because a cat executed the plan we'll never be able to prove it :eek:

But because a cat executed the plan we'll never be able to prove it :eek:

It’s a job for Batman :D

Autosport wrote: »
    It’s a job for Batman :D

I reckon the cat will frame the dog!

• Advertisement

I reckon the cat will frame the dog!

I reckon Catwoman will come along and save the day :D

Everyone wondering how the cat will get away with my murder..

Eh.. anyone care I'll be dead like?!?!

Everyone wondering how the cat will get away with my murder..

Eh.. anyone care I'll be dead like?!?!

You'll be evidence, we won't be able to find you!

Ffs

Ffs

Think it takes a few years to be declared dead then, if there's no evidence of foul play

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Goodnight earthlings. May tomorrow be a good day. :)

Think it takes a few years to be declared dead then, if there's no evidence of foul play

They would have to debowel the cat for evidence of human consumption.

A cat lower itself to eating mere human meat?. I think not :pac:

They would have to debowel the cat for evidence of human consumption.

Hey! I don't care if he ate me! Ain't nobody laying a finger on my cat!

I'll haunt you all!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hey! I don't care if he ate me! Ain't nobody laying a finger on my cat!

I'll haunt you all!!!

From the litter tray

Sardonicat wrote: »
    From the litter tray

Hahahaha ghostly turds!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Hahahaha ghostly turds!

Spooky $hit.

Lost my nerve tablets. Sake. I'll have to go to pharmacy tomorrow begging for more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Lost my nerve tablets. Sake. I'll have to go to pharmacy tomorrow begging for more.

Hope they sort it out. They usually loan some if they know you.

Hope they sort it out. They usually loan some if they know you.

Thanks. Me too.

They do know me. It was only a short supply to begin with so I hope they give me all of what's missing rather than 'here is x amount until you get script from doc'. Sure by the time I would have that it will be next Wed or Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Thanks. Me too.

They do know me. It was only a short supply to begin with so I hope they give me all of what's missing rather than 'here is x amount until you get script from doc'. Sure by the time I would have that it will be next Wed or Thursday.

Explain that to them. It's a nightmare now trying to get appointments. I just get my GP to email my script and collect the meds then.

Phew I'm glad it's with a pharmacy you know, you've some hope then.. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks girls. All will be sorted tomorrow I'm sure :)

At last,silence here,I'll be having words with my gang in the morning but now they're all snoring their heads off and I have Zombie as an ear worm.

At last,silence here,I'll be having words with my gang in the morning but now they're all snoring their heads off and I have Zombie as an ear worm.

Do they need their ears reddening? All quiet here, atrangely so..

Do they need their ears reddening? All quiet here, atrangely so..

In fairness they're generally very good and tonight was a very rare party here ,I can't complain at all ,I just can't relax if they're drinking which is extremely rare due to training and matches tf, CSO offers today so they all have to celebrate or so I'm told...I'm turning into a cranky oul wan.

Hah i do understand alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning, reporting live once again from my lovely hotel :):)

Nespresso and gym time.

Seriously haven’t a clue who some of the re-regs are.

How is the countdown for days off looking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Swab test #28 tomorrow, if all negative, then I’m off until Wednesday week.

Expecting a few mutt photos so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

I saw the crescent!.... The wee one decided six was a good time to get up this morning. Joy to the world! :D nice crisp morning. You can definitely feel the bite of winter's approach in the air the past few days.

Morning all :) it’s a chilly one this morning alright, winter is coming :D

Hair dressers later followed by lunch with my sister :) it’s all go in the world of Auto :D

Deskside furiously trying to put my FF team together! why did I leave it so late.

Deskside furiously trying to put my FF team together! why did I leave it so late.

Fianna Fail?

• Advertisement

Fianna Fail?

Feline Furrys...I better be top of that list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Morning all!

It's one of them days! But I am smiling and laughing none the less... :D My friend was late for work (hit the hooch too hard last night) and I said I'd drop him to work. On the way home from town, my front wheel started bellowing smoke! Turns out the brake caliper half locked and went up! So, the Batmobile is back in the garage for 5th time since I got it :pac: Seems I got a lemon :( Ah well! Meeting 2 friends later for some pints so that's an up!

Hope everyone has a great day!

About to have another search for me nerve tablets. Is it any wonder they are at me when I lose things! Course it's all Covids fault. Now where did I leave my negativity hat.

:p

Feline Furrys...I better be top of that list.

Are you sure about that Duvet? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Watching Gaslight. Eerily familiar.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement