Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

Ban him Seph!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

3d4life wrote: »
    When you take the sliced pan out of the freezer wont that leave a cat sized freezer space ?

( Note to Sephers : Only joking )
    You take that back or I'll put Itty Bitty's evil eye on you! She can make a human sized space in a deep freeze....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Send all the food in your freezer my way Sardi, you'll fit more in it then.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Send all the food in your freezer my way Sardi, you'll fit more in it then.

It's not my freezer, it's Itty Bitty's

ETA: I'd better feed the scheming wagon and the rest if her crew soon or I'll end up in it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ban him Seph!!!

I'll do one better!

Take this you you evil fiend! Kittens attack !

CaringBlackandwhiteChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭3d4life

Take care when closing the freezer. Dont be in your usual rush
    528066.jpg

Take care when closing the freezer. Dont be in your usual rush
    528066.jpg

Get him Itty Bitty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having a Lindt chocolate and a smoke before bed .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I spent 20 minutes with my cat in the crook of my arm like a baby, rubbing her tummy, paws in the air.
    The loud purring was affirmation that she was in her little element.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭global23214124

Listening to random youtube videos with a bit of wine. Relaxing after finishing the quarter strong at work.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Having a Lindt chocolate and a smoke before bed .

Any spares going mam :pac:?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Any spares going mam :pac:?

Didn't know you smoked 😂😂

Didn't know you smoked ����

Ahhh ya know....now and again I like an auld smoke.....

tenor.gif

I don't smoke I meant the chocolate :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) it’s a bit chilly this morning :) I think a breakfast roll is in order today :D

Happy Friday!!!!

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :) it’s a bit chilly this morning :) I think a breakfast roll is in order today :D

Happy Friday!!!!

The morning roll, another great memory. 😂

Bedside and should get up before I nod off again but it's cold and I'm not working and my bed is so cosy, I don't want to move.

I'm too sleepy to slide a plate over.

Thanks to Crunchie, Twix & all the chocolate bars it is Friday.

Autosport wrote: »

Happy Friday!!!!

OMG it's been years since I had one. I think it was back when I lived in the stix. Droool.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Memories, my favourite breakfast roll was butter, fried eggs, mushrooms, rashers and then sausages or hash browns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Due to school traffic there was no breakfast roll :( There wasn’t even breakfast :(

Thank god it’s lunchtime now :D

Sitting room with biyeen, two of favourite little people are here 😃😸

Me and biyeen built this tower

IMG20201002130832.jpg

He knocked it and I was pretending to be outraged and he legged up the hall roaring the place down laughing 😸 :3

• Advertisement

Seph, are you stockpiling the ole toilet roll again? :D

No Covid shortage in that gaff wha? Well le de fecking da :P

Seph, are you stockpiling the ole toilet roll again? :D

There great for when the biyeen visits as you can build towers 😃

There great for when the biyeen visits as you can build towers 😃

Ah ha

OK

I had imagined it was to do with excessive consumption of Barry's

Anyway, looks like fun.

No rolls when I was young. Used to build things with playing cards - breath holdingly hard work. Rolls much better plan :)

It's all those spicy foods ....

No rolls when I was young.

Squares of news paper on a string or a sponge on a stick?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Squares of news paper on a string or a sponge on a stick?
    Probably would have been better :D

We're talking interleaved shiny T.P. here :(

Ah ha

OK

I had imagined it was to do with excessive consumption of Barry's

That wouldn't happen with Barry's..........Lyons now on the other hand it would as that's a natural Laxative :pac:

Doggie lovers, look at this..

Kate Middleton's brother has seven doggies that he treats like babies

https://www.hellomagazine.com/homes/2020100198250/kate-middleton-brother-james-house-inside-living-room-photos/

It's just adorable.
    Check them all out around the dining table.

• Advertisement

Oh I remember that stuff. Yeah, I think the newspaper was a better option.

Was that the one that was like square sheets of greaseproof paper ? Horrendous stuff .

Sitting in the car , sun shining in , although I'll be lighting the fire when I get home :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Happy Friday guys

Bedside

Can I have a new head please? :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside basking in the warmth of the afternoon sun streaming through my patio door windows. Wonderful! :)

Have a good weekend y'all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Commonly know as John Wayne toilet paper when I was in college - rough, tough and takes sh1t from nobody :pac:

I'm kitchenside making a steak, mushroom and onion baguette.
    Went down the town, they didn’t have anything I was looking for, but was nice to head out all the same, and see some people! Think I’ll have to order the things I need online. Still spent some money down the town all the same

...Kate Middleton's brother has seven doggies that he treats like babies....

I want to see what he keeps in his freezer :D

• Advertisement

I have pizza in the oven , just plain margerita, Tis a night for it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Was that the one that was like square sheets of greaseproof paper ? Horrendous stuff .

Every Pub/fast food joint and cheap hotel had that stuff.:eek: In my college days, the fine art students used to nick it from the local boozer and use it as a sketch pad. I kid you not.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Every Pub/fast food joint and cheap hotel had that stuff.:eek: In my college days, the fine art students used to nick it from the local boozer and use it as a sketch pad. I kid you not.

We had it in our school! Also in train/bus station toilets if they had any at all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That was grim stuff, remember trying to use crayons on it, nope, went to flitters

Waiting outside the chipper for my grub, in that nice mood after some wine but not at the argumentative stage yet,very mellow, it's just gorgeous here,cold, dry and a fantastic moon out, Dire Straits playing, life is great right now....company not bad either. ☺️

• Advertisement

That was grim stuff, remember trying to use crayons on it, nope, went to flitters

You tried to use crayons as toilet paper.

:eek:

Just finished off a big bowl of chilli, was so good. Duvet has inspired me to play some old Dire Straits. The fire is going here, should be a nice chilled evening reading. Avoiding all news/feeds/websites and inbound phone calls. Until about next March.

Must say ye're all very creative with yer toilet paper forts and castles and art projects :D

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Just finished off a big bowl of chilli, was so good. Duvet has inspired me to play some old Dire Straits. The fire is going here, should be a nice chilled evening reading. Avoiding all news/feeds/websites and inbound phone calls. Until about next March.

Must say ye're all very creative with yer toilet paper forts and castles and art projects :D

You like the fort me and biyeen made so 😸?

Deskside with a cupan Tae and chocolate

You like the fort me and biyeen made so ��?

Deskside with a cupan Tae and chocolate

It was very impressive Seph. Touch of the Tower of London about it I thought.

My forts usually involve two sofas pushed together, duvet over the top with open sightline to the TV left free. And all the cushions. And chocolate. And sometimes wine. :) And Ted the Bear as and when needed

It was very impressive Seph. Touch of the Tower of London about it I thought.

My forts usually involve two sofas pushed together, duvet over the top with open sightline to the TV left free. And all the cushions. And chocolate. And sometimes wine. :) And Ted the Bear as and when needed

When I was a wee girl, my fort used to be the seat cushions from the sofa propelled between the wall and the back of the sofa as a roof.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

I only just logged in and I always click on last post in threads, so I've no idea what's going on in here tonight but this sounds like fun, are we making forts now?
    Initially I thought it said farts, which can happen with sofas involved too, and the duvet over the top could be for dutch oven effect, which wudda been very cruel on Ted the bear admittedly, but the more I read the more confused and intrigued I became.
    I sorta don't want to read any preceding posts now coz this post in isolation is wonderful. I don't want context or background, its good as it is.
    Some people just know how to spend a Friday night. Its too late for me now but next Friday I will be pushing my sofas together and typing replies to you all from my fort. I think I like this style of living. I don't have a bear or wine but by jaysus I'll have it all sorted for next Friday!! This is the way to go!!!!!!

NewRed2 wrote: »
    I think I like this style of living. I don't have a bear or wine but by jaysus I'll have it all sorted for next Friday!! This is the way to go!!!!!!

:D:D:D
    Still laughing.

When I was a wee girl, my fort used to be the seat cushions from the sofa propelled between the wall and the back of the sofa as a roof.

Pallets and plastic here, out the gap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

we need more forts ;)

I want one of those kids sleeping tents like in The Holiday film :D

Pallets and plastic here, out the gap!

Yes I had those outdoors too. Called a cubby house.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement