Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    At least you are still Alive and Kicking ;)

Up on the catwalk, sparkling in the rain.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, back in my own place again

My parcel has finally been dispatched :D

My sis leaves for Switzerland tomorrow :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I have loads of miles on the clock and live to the extreme. Gotta slow down someday though.:D But not tonight!

I would love to pick your brain one night. I am sure to be educated.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There's a good few here I'd love to sit and chat with too. But then I quite like the anonymity and guesswork that comes with it..

Jaysus I'd hate to be in an actual room with any of you weirdos so you can cross me off (the top no doubt!) of your lists! ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Jaysus I'd hate to be in an actual room with any of you weirdos so you can cross me off (the top no doubt!) of your lists! ;):D

You should be so lucky :D

I quite like a few here and would happily spend time with them ;)

I’m obviously on top of everyone’s list :D

Evening all :)

Currently couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I haven't drank in months and there was a Peroni in the fridge for weeks. I just opened it because it's been a very busy week at work and I'm off tomorrow.
    Cat Lady, Switzerland isn't that far away when Covid lifts. Be a nice weekend trip to look forward to.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,722 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Is the boards glitch (aka blippin' nodes) making things extra slooooooow tonite?
    200.gif
    ... or is it just me ?

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Is the boards glitch (aka blippin' nodes) making things extra slooooooow tonite?
    200.gif
    ... or is it just me ?

I'm not glitching tonight but love that gif! :D:D

I would talk to you. Even though we would clash with your dogs/cats and my spiders. I admit I have a fear of dogs but I find yours very handsome.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with red snax

Except for me ;)?

Deskside with red snax

Except for me ;)?

Hahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Eh yeah sure! :D

I would talk to you. Even though we would clash with your dogs/cats and my spiders. I admit I have a fear of dogs but I find yours very handsome.

Ah that's a nice thing to say. I'll cure you of your fear of dogs. But I don't want to be cured of my fear of spiders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Burn Seph :D

Playing with fire BB :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

tenor.gif
    Autosport wrote: »
    Burn Seph :D

Playing with fire BB :D

A third degree burn to my heart

:pac::pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bored. Watching Come Dine with Me, realising I get bored much more quickly than I used to

Ah that's a nice thing to say. I'll cure you of your fear of dogs. But I don't want to be cured of my fear of spiders.

My fear of dogs comes from being bitten in the face when I was around 7 years old. It was my neighbour's cocker spaniel, ever since then I have been afraid/wary of dogs. Even though I find them beautiful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting watching the pretenders on TV, surprisingly good

My fear of dogs comes from being bitten in the face when I was around 7 years old. It was my neighbour's cocker spaniel, ever since then I have been afraid/wary of dogs. Even though I find them beautiful.

I'm sorry to hear that Alejandro. I dunno where my fear of spiders comes from. Mines just a standard irrational fear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You have to grow OLD, you don't have to grow UP.

I for one have no notion of doing so.

• Advertisement

Lying on my bed with my third degree burns and the heart ripped out of me

*dramatic sigh*
    Sardonicat wrote: »
    I for one have no notion of doing so.

Same here sardi!

tenor.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Listening to the rain absolutely thundering down outside ..

Aww Seph, I never knew my opinion meant so much to you!

Aww Seph, I never knew my opinion meant so much to you!

Not anymore it doesn't

*runs off dramatically crying*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

I've met loads of boards people over the years, would love to meet more :)

Not anymore it doesn't

*runs off dramatically crying*

I'm just gonna go to sleep now, secure in the knowledge that I can win you back anytime with a cup of barrys and a box of Lindt.

Bedside waiting for sleepy time
    I'm just gonna go to sleep now, secure in the knowledge that I can win you back anytime with a cup of barrys and a box of Lindt.

Ohhh don't be so sure of that now !

tenor.gif?itemid=17529533

sweet dreams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'd nearly be swayed by Barry's for some Lindt.

Bedside with the urge for some chocolate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It’s that time of day again, sitting here drinking a Nespresso watching the traffic go by.

If I see any exciting cars I shall let you all know.

• Advertisement

I'm jealous of you Smurf, I miss flying!
    Well, I miss sitting on an aeroplane when someone else does the actual flying, but you know what I mean :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yep, I know what you mean, done 100 flights since this thing started and its still fun every time, I sit there grinning like a child looking out the window.

Awaiting an oil delivery for a friend then off to chemist for my meds and a mates to post since he is bunkering again. Then couch no doubt :)

How are you feeling, Gremy, since your physio appointment?

Grumpy in bed with a dicky tum. He poured himself a large whiskey yesterday and this is always the end result but there's no point in arguing. 30 mins after a Mottillium he informs me the pain has eased but 'I could do with a good fart'. The glamour of my life knows no bounds.

Two Tesco finest mac'n'cheese in the oven, cos one is never enough.

The glitch is getting really bad now and is killing this thread.

The sun is shining, it's a beautiful bright day cold but much better than the rain !
    Coffee time :)

Sardi oh I was in an awful heap yesterday after the physio, back in two weeks for more of course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside after a busy few hours in the home office earlier, then a brisk 40 minute walk up the lane, about an hour of work in the morning to submit a report for a work project then the weekend is all my own, not that I can go far anyway or indeed would want to :D

It's a gorgeous Autumn evening , just after lighting the fire , went on a Nature walk with munchkin earlier , she had a great time picking up leaves . Though she was very particular, didn't want any green ones as they weren't Autumn colours!
    Little Miss Independent since she started school :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

At home, horrible migraine coming on so will take it very easy for the evening and give my weekly art class a miss.

Hugs Jupiter, nasty :(

I'm home. Lying on my bed with debilitating period pain. My terrier is here giving me cuddles though so it's not all bad.

• Advertisement

Hugs to Jupiter and Buile from a sufferer of both, sometimes simultaneously. Get some heat onto your tummy, Buile and get your head down Jupiter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm home. Lying on my bed with debilitating period pain. My terrier is here giving me cuddles though so it's not all bad.

Hot water bottle all the way.
    I'm excited after completing my first turn in the MS Paint challenge.
    Nothing else at all to report today.

To thine own self be true

There is one way to stop period for a short time.

Couchside, unwinding after a busy day at coalface.

There is one way to stop period for a short time.

You offering to help with that? :D

You offering to help with that?

Send a few kittens to distract Seph.

Send a few kittens to distract Seph.

:D On it!

Ted gets all the good offers !

Kitchen side making dinneir

**slides plate over**

Ted gets all the good offers !

:D:D:D

**slides plate over**

A plate ??

At this point Seph should have a conveyor belt laden with full plates for every one here , it's only right :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement