Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Listening to Idles before I put Grumpy to bed. I first heard about this band on here, I forget who from, but they have restored my faith music. Excuse me while I stomp around and shake my hair. ...

Mother.... :pac:
    *petitioning for a good old jumping up and down with hand in air smilie...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Joining Graham in the studio and remotely: Hollywood star Ewan McGregor, back on the road for his latest travelogue `Long Way Up', `Strictly' head judge Shirley Ballas, telling all in her biography `Behind the Sequins', dancer and presenter Ashley Banjo, promoting the new Diversity tour `Connected', comedian Frank Skinner retracing a literary journey in "Boswell & Johnson's Scottish Road Trip" and music superstar Miley Cyrus, who chats and performs her current single `Midnight Sky'.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

One of the few shows i wish i still had a telly for

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭global23214124

Watching some of the Tommy Tiernan show repeats on YouTube. The ones with Paul McGrath and John Connors were great to listen to. Waiting for fifa 21 to fully install too..

I'm watching the haunting of hill house again. Only two episodes to go of season 1. Scared out of my wits after the last few minutes of ep 8 so taking a short break before the next one to compose myself. Jeez I'm some baby!!

Ashley from Diversity is absolutely delicious :)

Wholeheartedly agree.

Watching some of the Tommy Tiernan show repeats on YouTube. The ones with Paul McGrath and John Connors were great to listen to. Waiting for fifa 21 to fully install too..

The 2 Johnnies have a podcast this week with the man from Cork that Tommy interviewed before who was a reformed drug addict. I remember that was one of his best interviews ever. That guy was amazing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

We'd need to see an audition here Seph and Ted.

Oh for technical reasons is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm watching the haunting of hill house again. Only two episodes to go of season 1. Scared out of my wits after the last few minutes of ep 8 so taking a short break before the next one to compose myself. Jeez I'm some baby!!

I'm watching 'Bly'. I'm finding it better than Hill House but not as scary. I was ultimately disappointed in Hill House but I won't spoil it for you Buile. I'll just leave you with this .....

BENT NECK LADY

Muahahahah

• Advertisement

Have you one of the dogs to hide behind there?! I can't watch any horror or paranormal at all. So you're far from a baby :)

I'm watching 'Bly'. I'm finding it better than Hill House but not as scary. I was ultimately disappointed in Hill House but I won't spoil it for you Buile. I'll just leave you with this .....

BENT NECK LADY

Muahahahah

Ah jaysus, fuppin' bent neck!!!! :D

What's bly? That other haunting thing on netflix now? With the creepy boy as the picture?

Oh for technical reasons is it?

Of course, sir!

Have you one of the dogs to hide behind there?! I can't watch any horror or paranormal at all. So you're far from a baby :)

I almost never watch anything like this either. The dogs are in their own beds, Khali and oscar are canoodling. I have himself here and I had to move over beside him because I can't cope. Right .. off I go to watch the next episode!

Wholeheartedly agree.

Seconded.
    (Just to make it official)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, back at folks house for the weekend

in other news, 3 members of my extended family have tested positive for COVID :( hope they're ok

couchside, back at folks house for the weekend

in other news, 3 members of my extended family have tested positive for COVID :( hope they're ok

Oh no! Were they all connected?

Ah jaysus, fuppin' bent neck!!!! :D

What's bly? That other haunting thing on netflix now? With the creepy boy as the picture?

Yeah the second 'Haunties of' . It's a modernised version of James' " Turn of the Screw" which left me shaken when I read it. They've taken a few liberties but kept the creepy kids. Really creepy kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Oh no! Were they all connected?

yeah, unfortunately, two parents and their son

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hopefully mild effects and speedy recovery for them all Lady

Good night all, may your dreams be filled with pleasant thoughts.

Yeah the second 'Haunties of' . It's a modernised version of James' " Turn of the Screw" which left me shaken when I read it. They've taken a few liberties but kept the creepy kids. Really creepy kids.

I am not watching that!!

I am not watching that!!

Can't blame you! I hate stuff that makes me jump, have it hard enough going to sleep without that :pac:

Can't blame you! I hate stuff that makes me jump, have it hard enough going to sleep without that :pac:

Exactly. I have a double dose tonight now of back pain and being scared of the dark! :D You'll be here in the night though, won't you Grem? If I have a nightmare or I can't sleep. I won't be alone, you'll be guarding the place, won't ya?!?

• Advertisement

Right here, as always ;)

Right here, as always ;)

:D It's reassuring to know!

Sentry duty for the sleeping Buile :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dream all 😴💤 x

Night Seph

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Work day for me, so waiting on room service as I drink my first Nespresso of the day.

Ooh coffee, i'd love a latte right about now. Any interesting trips coming up Smurf?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nope :( they had us scheduled for a whistle stop tour of Africa last week, 8 countries, but we got busy here so they gave it to a chartered aircraft. So we just stick with the work shuttles :)

But I get to escape from this hotel for the first time in a week.

A week?. Ouch, tough going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Lying in bed waiting for the heating to make the hose cosy before I get up for a nice cup of coffee. Great to feel fresh again after waking up with an almighty head on me yesterday. This is more like it. A full irish brekkie may need to be cooked this morning I reckon. :)

Well, that's a warning morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

Absolutely stunning morning here aswell. I've gone back to bed for a wee chill though. Boards of Canada keeping me company.

Absolutely stunning morning here aswell. I've gone back to bed for a wee chill though. Boards of Canada keeping me company.

Oh perfect music for a morning like this..

Today is Ma's birthday so off to see my two of my favorite little people :3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Birthday Mammy Seph.

Lovely autumnal morning here too.

Couchside, wondering whether to have coffee now, or after I go food shopping.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Mammy Seph.

Lovely autumnal morning here too.

Couchside, wondering whether to have coffee now, or after I go food shopping.
    Have it now, Teddo. Never do a grocery shop if hungry, thirsty or in need of refreshment. You just end up buying loads of junk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Listening to the Ireland v Wales game on the radio. Dinner cooking away. Resisting the temptation to crack open a brewski.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Birthday to your mam Seph :)

Munchkin and myself went to the Buried Garden , and then on a magical adventure under a bridge , by the river , different to where we normally go .
    Home fire just lighting up now so it's coffee time :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Nice bright sunny October day - very like yesterday, in fact. :)

Chilled out at home here after a good swim in my local pool. Making soup and a sandwich for late lunch. Then to embark on some artistic endeavors - if I’m happy with the results, I might just post one or two up here later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Drive in bingo number one done, no money for me but my sister did win €75 so not all lost :)

Gorgeous sunny day/evening here in the south east :)

Happy Sunday!!!! And Happy Birthday Mammy Seph :)

In my sister's kitchen dizzy from spinning around with biyeen 😵😵😵

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭thomil

Couchside, waiting for the dryer to finish doing its thing.

Oh, and I may have accidentally woken up half the neighbourhood just now :o Please ignore any reports about artillery bombardment outside of Cork :P

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭3d4life

thomil wrote: »
    ....Oh, and I may have accidentally woken up half the neighbourhood just now :o Please ignore any reports about artillery bombardment outside of Cork :P

Thats what they said the last time that the German Navy stormed Cobh

I'm homeside making a note that Auto has a rich sister :)

Happy Birthday mammy Seph :)

I'm in the leaba with my stories and a glass of wine.

• Advertisement

Off to the coalface again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement