Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A nice cold glass of lager and watching a film, an oldie film, Capricorn One. Kitchen all cleaned up, house nice and warm and all so far so good in the G gaff this evening. No Glenroe's, but I'm trying to teach Ms G about the Fair City's.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    A nice cold glass of lager and watching a film, an oldie film, Capricorn One. Kitchen all cleaned up, house nice and warm and all so far so good in the G gaff this evening. No Glenroe's, but I'm trying to teach Ms G about the Fair City's.:D

What was for dinner?. Glad it's all good in the hood :)

What was for dinner?. Glad it's all good in the hood :)

A few slices of this.

IMG-20201011-153436.jpg

Mash, roasties, peas, carrots and gravy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Everything but the peas please ;)

Everything but the peas please ;)

So many people hate peas.:confused:

I used to hate peas as a kid, but as a grown up, I started to enjoy them mashed into spuds with the gravy.:eek:

• Advertisement

I don't hate them but i wouldn't opt for them, plus everything else in your dinner is easily spronged by a fork :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

....*creeps in sheepishly*...hi guys..mind if I join the thread...I have food!!

Porklife wrote: »
    ....*creeps in sheepishly*...hi guys..mind if I join the thread...I have food!!

*moves over on couch for Porklife* :)

Sitting room side feeling unsettled. Maybe I need booze or perhaps a bit of chocolate or maybe fluffy socks because my feets are cowld.
    Oh. That reminds me. Foot has started to itch again so maybe no sockies :p

Porklife, welcome, also, stay away from Diamond's feet :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

Is there 'ere an oul sketch to be seen?..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Homeside, what a great day running around with biyeen going mental and my little niece shouting mad with her baby talk, he kept knocking down the sand castles I was making for him as well in his sandpit and was roaring laughing when I protested !

Porklife wrote: »
    I have food!!

Welcome abroad :pac:

Welcome abroad :pac:

Haven't heard a woman being called that in a while :rolleyes::pac::p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

*moves over on couch for Porklife* :)

Sitting room side feeling unsettled. Maybe I need booze or perhaps a bit of chocolate or maybe fluffy socks because my feets are cowld.
    Oh. That reminds me. Foot has started to itch again so maybe no sockies :p

Off with the foot :D It’s the only cure :D

Welcome Porklife :) waiting on Seph or Ted to slide plates over for food ;):D

I won €75 tonight at the Drive in bingo :D

I’m a fan of the sketches :)

In the leaba arse to arse and the electric blankie is on! So is a feckin lamp as Mrs G is reading.ðŸ˜

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Haven't heard a woman being called that in a while :rolleyes::pac::p

You got a problem gremlin :p:p?

You got a problem gremlin :p:p?

Many, where do you want to start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'll referee this scrap...

To thine own self be true

I'll referee this scrap...

I'll let Seph start :P

Ding ding ding ding ding....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQbUAEjvwyI3uV0hnn7upxSQ-qy2aSwUEX9hw&usqp=CAU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Has anyone put some popcorn on?

It's ok, won't last long, Seph starts, grem finishes him :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

This is like the analogy of a puppy chasing a car.

Acting all big, but when the car stops. No idea what to do.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    This is like the analogy of a puppy chasing a car.

Acting all big, but when the car stops. No idea what to do.

Vroom vroom

You're in for it now gremlin!

AdoredFaroffAzurevasesponge-small.gif

:pac::pac:

If you can suplex a fridge i'd be impressed :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Grandeeod wrote: »
    So many people hate peas.:confused:

I used to hate peas as a kid, but as a grown up, I started to enjoy them mashed into spuds with the gravy.:eek:

Peas on their own, a little butter, salt, and a hint of black pepper makes a difference.

I envisage two little old ladies outside a bingo hall with their old style leather handbags going at it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

What's the word some of ye taught me to legitimize my wonky horizons? I can't tell you how much I tried to take a straight photo this evening but still failed spectacularly.

528797.jpeg

Beautiful dog and that is a very clean beach,lol.

Hey! Less of the old lady!! :P

Hey! Less of the old lady!! :P

I mean in terms of how harmless a Seph and Grem brawl would be!

Is anyone taking bets on a winner? I'd like in on that?!

Beautiful dog and that is a very clean beach,lol.

Thanks! I don't think I've ever noticed rubbish on that beach.

:p

• Advertisement

Argh, the pestilence has invaded the thread again! :eek:

Argh, the pestilence has invaded the thread again! :eek:

:D

#stinky foot, stinky foot, what is she feeding you, stinky foot, stinky foot, it's all her fa-aa-aa-aa-ault

#stinky foot, stinky foot, what is she feeding you, stinky foot, stinky foot, it's all her fa-aa-aa-aa-ault

Turns out it was just a regular old itch but I'm still traumatised from #fungusgate that I'm paranoid :p

Turns out it was just a regular old itch but I'm still traumatised from #fungusgate that I'm paranoid :p

That's how it starts....

• Advertisement

That's how it starts....

Grem are trying to scare me?? Next you'll be telling me that there's a highly contagious virus on the loose!!

:pac:

Eek! there is?? :eek:

Eek! there is?? :eek:

Well I'll tell you so. There is.

Thankfully though I can see the future and it will be behind us next week.

:D

A week on what planet?. :P

Morning all :) what a sight to behold the sketches are back :D I like the way you have captured the discarded sock, the foot and then the nose. It’s like you can smell the foot which of course smells like roses ;)

Happy Monday!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

Autosport wrote:
    Morning all what a sight to behold the sketches are back I like the way you have captured the discarded sock, the foot and then the nose. It’s like you can smell the foot which of course smells like roses

Was that supposed to be a nose? It lead me to other conclusions... :pac:

Oh my word, bedtime, another long slog of it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This is his “let me out on the balcony” stance. 3 weeks since I’ve seen this guy and probably another 3 weeks before I get to see him and the missus of course.

529023.jpeg

Deskside

I envisage two little old ladies outside a bingo hall with their old style leather handbags going at it :D

Like this ?

Lnx-H1.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having a coffee, starting to rain here . Was tidying up outside in the yard , looks like I finished at the right time .
    Exciting Monday or what :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement