Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In the kitchen, waiting on a batch of scones to finish baking .

Seph , I'll send you one in the post :pac:

You can't be giving him preferential treatment.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Bus on the way home from town.

Felt like Christmas Eve in town, people rushing around grabbing things before the lockdown. Serious queues for Penneys, Dunnes etc.

Fortunately l managed to bag a haircut, buy 2 pairs of casual shoes and some art materials to keep me occupied. :)

Forget about going to the loo - in both the Jervis and Ilac Centre the toilets were closed at 5pm.

Home soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

bubblypop wrote: »
    Got the bad news yesterday, poor old man dog has a tumour in his lung, cancer. Poor lad never even got to smoke!!
    He's too old to put him through surgery & I'm not giving him anything that's going to make him sick. He's not too bad now, vet says he will go down very quick when he starts. I hope i will know the right time to say goodbye.

Heartbroken.

Sorry to hear that Bubbly

I am couchside watching a documentary about Fiona Sinnot. It's very sad and also strange.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cookie that little brother made

IMG20201020211004.jpg

There have a gooey center as well

IMG20201020211717.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭thomil

That's not a cookie, that's a whole ration :eek:

Looks delicious

*cautiously slides over plate*

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

That cookie could be used as a frisbee, you don't need all that, now share with the rest of the class.

Do I smell cookies!?!

530008.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Feck it I’m joining in *slides plate over* :D

Couchside watching the tv

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I love how if you mention cookies and BB's head appears :-P :-P
    thomil wrote: »
    That's not a cookie, that's a whole ration :eek:

Looks delicious

*cautiously slides over plate*
    kowloon wrote: »
    That cookie could be used as a frisbee, you don't need all that, now share with the rest of the class.

Hmmmmmm :-P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You can't be giving him preferential treatment.

Well I was going to send you two , but in keeping with no preferential treatment , one is packed up now .

Finally unglitched !

Seph , gooey chocolate cookies are the best!

I love how if you mention cookies and BB's head appears :-P :-P

Oh hai!

530012.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I didn't win 65m anyway.

To thine own self be true

Help help help.
    I think I may have PTSD. I just clicked into the wrong thread something like 'I don't know where I've been' thinking it was you fine people.
    There's people in there talking about squats, barbells, dumbbells.
    I mean seriously I'm traumatised now. There's certainly no cookies in there :(

Help help help.
    I think I may have PTSD. I just clicked into the wrong thread something like 'I don't know where I've been' thinking it was you fine people.

I’m sorry but that made me laugh :D

Autosport wrote: »
    I’m sorry but that made me laugh :D

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057041185/199/#post114931085

I dare you Auto. Be strong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Deskside with a cookie that little brother made

IMG20201020211004.jpg

There have a gooey center as well

IMG20201020211717.jpg

That is some cookie! I'm going to kidnap your brother and have those cookies on demand,lol.

A few squats here and there and a bench to sit on to eat your cookie :D

Help help help.

:D:D:D:D That sounds like a very dark place!!

• Advertisement

That is some cookie! I'm going to kidnap your brother and have those cookies on demand,lol.

Oh that's a good idea.

What age is this brother of yours Seph?

Oh that's a good idea.

32, if he goes, I'm going as well :-P

There's certainly no cookies in there :(

340?cb=20140417165010

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Notwhosheseems

Evenin all
    Sephardic cookie reminds me of the chocolate fudge brownie recipe from this thread. I forgot who first shared if so could he put up a kinky pls?

Kitchen, happy and content and proud of my little family. Looking forward to our first Christmas together. The lack of big toy shops won’t detract from it.

up a kinky pls?

:eek: :eek:

32, if he goes, I'm going as well :-P

I do like a bargain. Two for one? Yes please!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    A few squats here and there and a bench to sit on to eat your cookie :D

I tried that thread but when I asked for more weights they said they wasn't any more. :cool:

Night wherers.

*flexes muscles*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Good to see you are all well and in good form.

Hope the next six weeks are good to you all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, wish I could shut my brain up, thinking too much atm :(

Deskside, think fog out there , at least it's humpday. Have a good one lads.

Looks good out this morning, no rain anyway!
    Today is my Friday...... So few days off from today....... What to do!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Oh that's a good idea.

more importantly.... is he single? :pac: :pac: :pac: coooooookies

• Advertisement

Traffic side. I hope all here are hanging in there.
    I still haven't found my positivity hat but I am armed with vaccine articles to give me hope. And sure isn't that all we need, a bit of hope :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Time to do a big shop, friend roped in to drive so can get heavy things, spuds! Cans!.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oof very stiff and sore after physio, didn't realise until I was out. Shop done though, very efficient stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Traffic side. I hope all here are hanging in there.
    I still haven't found my positivity hat but I am armed with vaccine articles to give me hope. And sure isn't that all we need, a bit of hope :)

I'll have some drugs with that if any are going.

Anxiety symptoms ramping up today. I'm trying to sit and breathe in the moment. Pharmacists contradicting each other and complicating my life aren't helping. Vaccine stories are welcome!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I'll have some drugs with that if any are going.

Anxiety symptoms ramping up today. I'm trying to sit and breathe in the moment. Pharmacists contradicting each other and complicating my life aren't helping. Vaccine stories are welcome!

Solpodol any good to you? Have an emergency valium stuck in a drawer somewhere aswell but I don't think they are worth a damn. I remember once after having surgery feeling absolutely amazing. Like I was wrapped in a warm haze of comfort and my thoughts and feelings were so quiet. I imagine it's what heroin must be like.

Here is link to vaccine story. It might help you breath easy :)

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-potentially-supply-eu-200-million-doses

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Just finishing my lunch after a busy morning working - off to grab a few bits & pieces later.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Notwhosheseems

:eek: :eek:

A link to the old brownie recipe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Deskside. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭global23214124

On the train to sorrento listening to music and trawling through boards.

On the train to sorrento listening to music and trawling through boards.

That sounds nice, weather this time of year?. Though true my usual nature I thought of food first!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Time to do a big shop, friend roped in to drive so can get heavy things, spuds! Cans!.
    I 'm sitting at home, after having my shopping delivered by Mr Tesco. Nearly €200's worth! And I live alone...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I 'm sitting at home, after having my shopping delivered by Mr Tesco. Nearly €200's worth! And I live alone...
    I only have one question for you...

...did you buy any chocolate cookies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Deskside

Back from my meetings for the day, time to chill now

Town is crazy busy today :(

Holy moly, champagne and caviar or a long campaign or?.

A link to the old brownie recipe

Ohhh that's makes sense now, Hahaha sorry :o

Deskside with a chomp bar and a cupan tae, I took nice pictures when I was down the park today and if you're all lucky................I might post them later ;) one of them is of a ginger cat 😸 who always has a cross face on them 😾 :3

Settling into the new season of Unsolved Mysteries, recommended by the infamous Mam :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Settling into the new season of Unsolved Mysteries, recommended by the infamous Mam :)

Infamous for all the wrong reasons PM :pac:

Enjoy , I haven't finished watching it yet .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Do you eat gold by any chance?

I got out for a walk earlier, it really was a lovely day. Dinner soon then sitting on my arse for the night.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Dinning Room table-side.
    Not a biscuit or cake in the house.
    I blame Covid. F*Cking Covid eating all my confectionery items. What's the point in the dining room table if I cant gorge on delicious treats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Dinning Room table-side.
    Not a biscuit or cake in the house.
    I blame Covid. F*Cking Covid eating all my confectionery items. What's the point in the dining room table if I cant gorge on delicious treats.

You could do naughty things on it....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement