Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Just home from work. We must have fed half of Galway with all the orders in.Where is the Gin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    I am drunk.

What was the drink of choice this evening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Dave tv channel are definitely trolling us. They are showing Groundhog Day.

Pizza in the oven. I have allowed myself to be a pig this weekend and I'm not regretting a minute of it! :D Now for a beer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

@Gran, hope everything works out OK.

@Jupiter, hope your OH is alright?

@ Phoenix, switch off that toxic internal monologue.

Couch side, soon to be feeding cats then kitchensidea to tidy up. Cramps all day today and yesterday and last night too. Out of pain relief and have my sulk going. Spent all afternoon snoozing on and off. Boiler acting up again this morning and Mr Sardi to the rescue as aways. Is there anywhere I can source an Irish made super hero outfit for him for Christmas?

Grumpy still doing well but I'm still a bit anxious all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭4Ad

Covid result came back negative,the relief.
    I am going to celebrate with my only can of Guinness, thats cis I drank the ****e out of it the last 2 nights !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

I'm actually starting my online Christmas shopping tomorrow, looking forward to it in a way, generally always did the majority of it online anyway but this year going to prioritise Irish suppliers, at the end of the day probably not much of a difference price wise.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Can your magic fingers beat that Seph?!

Of course they can :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm reporting you lot to animal welfare for exploiting that poor cat.
    Making her work for free, not even a cat nip in sight.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

I'm reporting you lot to animal welfare for exploiting that poor cat.
    Making her work for free, not even a cat nip in sight.

How about some cat litter instead?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Listening to the wireless and nibbling a few cashew nuts deskside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm making myself garlic cheese chips and then I'm going to drink.

It's a toss up between wine and beer, but I think beer suits my dinner better.

Hope the test is negative, G.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yup Legend i think beer

I'm making myself garlic cheese chips

Yum!!! *Frisbees a plate over!*

Yum!!! *Frisbees a plate over!*

I can't say no to the one and only BB!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm making myself garlic cheese chips and then I'm going to drink.

It's a toss up between wine and beer, but I think beer suits my dinner better.

Hope the test is negative, G.

Well you'll be happy to know I won't sliding my plate over but slide me over a beer would ya like a good woman :pac:

Well you'll be happy to know I won't sliding my plate over but slide me over a beer would ya :pac:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Well you'll be happy to know I won't sliding my plate over but slide me over a beer would ya :pac:

:eek: :eek:

Are you ok Seph? This is a safe space.. tell us what's happened??!

Is Seph being held hostage? That's a very convincing SOS type message

• Advertisement

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Autosport wrote: »
    :eek: :eek:
    Are you ok Seph? This is a safe space.. tell us what's happened??!
    Is Seph being held hostage? That's a very convincing SOS type message

ahahahahahahaha I'm not a fan of garlic chips :pac:, now curry chips on the other hand .......;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Point to the place on the cat where the bad men hurt you Sephers.

Well you'll be happy to know I won't sliding my plate over but slide me over a beer would ya like a good woman :pac:

Oh my god, Seph! :eek: Are you ok?

I don't think you're in any fit state to drink. I'll keep ALL the beer and make you a cup of Barry's tea instead.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

I think he was "massaged". :eek::cool::pac:

:D:D:D:D That's after giving me such a laugh!

I'm still a bit stunned here, good to know im safe with my chips and garlic though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a beer watching the final season of Suits, have it ages but just getting round to watching it.
    Hope ye all are well and Grandeeod, hope the test went well and not waiting too long for a result.
    Later all:)

I’m not in the better of Sephs post :eek:

Think I need a drink now :D

9j2mQPj.gif

• Advertisement

:D:D:D:D That's after giving me such a laugh!

Its not that funny :rolleyes:

:pac:

There's a sense of tumbleweed here tonight. I'd like to think it's because we're all out in a social setting, enjoying good company and nice foods. But I suspect it's a case of beddie byes :(

There's a sense of tumbleweed here tonight. I'd like to think it's because we're all out in a social setting, enjoying good company and nice foods. But I suspect it's a case of beddie byes :(

Nah watching tv here and in shock with Seph’s news :D

Yup i feel that it's quiet too. Probably tempting fate saying that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭thomil

I'm still hanging around. Not really in the mood to turn in yet...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

I'm here too. Just watching The Boys.

Still have a headache.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

My snoozing away the afternoon has me all discombobulated. Still haven't tidied the kitchen. Will be around for a while, I'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm always glitched out , when it unglitches and I post , glitched again .

Mam there really has to be some solution to your glitch, have you ever gone to the Help Desk forum to see if they can figure it?.

I have the glitch too :(

Autosport wrote: »
    I have the glitch too :(

And I have an itch.....

Getting my coat...

• Advertisement

Mam there really has to be some solution to your glitch, have you ever gone to the Help Desk forum to see if they can figure it?.

Am lol here as I actually didn't glitch out that time , probably will after this though !

Nah Grem , it's not just me it happens to though either. It's ok when the thread is busy as it will move quicker to the new page . It's only when the thread is quiet that it's more noticeable.
    If that makes sense?

And I glitched!

Such a strange thing though.. Ho hum. Here comes Monday

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am lol here as I actually didn't glitch out that time , probably will after this though !

Nah Grem , it's not just me it happens to though either. It's ok when the thread is busy as it will move quicker to the new page . It's only when the thread is quiet that it's more noticeable.
    If that makes sense?
    I definitely see more issues on the weekend when the hamsters come out to play. The cats are off duty :)
    I am watching Liam Gallagher on Jonathan Ross. Wouldn't it be brilliant if Oasis reformed? I never got to see them live.

I used to glitch all the time towards the end of the last thread. I'm not glitching now though. Hope I haven't just jinxed it!

No you haven't jinxed it...

No you haven't jinxed it

:pac:

No you haven't jinxed it .......

glitched........

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement