Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Couchside after Carbonara.. I used gammon steaks for the bagooon... I’m like a pot bellied beached whale pig here.

Couchside with a glass of wine, its white and I actually like it so might be back on track lol...pizza,chips, onion rings and potato pies on the way, feeling very lazy today. Got an idea into my head and made a phone call about 5PM, spent about 1k 15 minutes later, it's an early birthday present to myself, it's a lot of money but I've really worked hard recently and got a bonus and I haven't really spent much on myself for months....trying to justify now but I'm so looking forward to getting it and feel happy ish.☺️

Couchside with a glass of wine, its white and I actually like it so might be back on track lol...pizza,chips, onion rings and potato pies on the way, feeling very lazy today. Got an idea into my head and made a phone call about 5PM, spent about 1k 15 minutes later, it's an early birthday present to myself, it's a lot of money but I've really worked hard recently and got a bonus and I haven't really spent much on myself for months....trying to justify now but I'm so looking forward to getting it and feel happy ish.☺️

Never feel guilty for self presents DD! :D

..... nosey Dave is wondering what it is :pac:

.... not nosey Dave is not :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching a documentary about the mafia on netflix.

Sure how bad enjoy it. Watcha buy?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I want to know too! :o

• Advertisement

Woohoo! We're all nosey nellies :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thank god! :D :pac: I was afraid I was only the one :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A motorbike? A really seriously fancy coffee machine thingy?. A football stadium full of candy floss?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It’s a bottle of wine made by the hands of the gods ;)

You should always spoil yourself :) I’m a fan of spoiling myself :D

Thank god! :D :pac: I was afraid I was only the one :pac:

That's why I played it safe... all of Dave wanted to know :D

• Advertisement

Takeaway devoured.

So it's 4 round things and 4 more round things to go around them and they go on your thingy that gets you from A to B. I can't wait,love the ones I have but wanted a change and these come with a bit of a background story . I can't wait for the boxes to arrive...sorry for the disappointment to most of ye nosey gits.😛

Takeaway devoured.

So it's 4 round things and 4 more round things to go around them and they go on your thingy that gets you from A to B. I can't wait,love the ones I have but wanted a change and these come with a bit of a background story . I can't wait for the boxes to arrive...sorry for the disappointment to most of ye nosey gits.��

You bought 4 wheels and tyres?!!? and there's a story?? :pac:

... go ooooooon (nosey Dave has taken control).

... I'm looking at dash cams... no idea why I want one...

You bought 4 wheels and tyres?!!? :pac:

Don't rain on my parade Dave...there's wheels and then there's wheels !!😛

Takeaway devoured.

So it's 4 round things and 4 more round things to go around them and they go on your thingy that gets you from A to B. I can't wait,love the ones I have but wanted a change and these come with a bit of a background story . I can't wait for the boxes to arrive...sorry for the disappointment to most of ye nosey gits.��

Alloys? :cool:

Don't rain on my parade Dave...there's wheels and then there's wheels !!��

I getcha! Awesome wheels are awesome! Giz a look :)

Hey, a good set of wheels are mighty important, can really make the car. Not chrome spinners though i hope :P

Hey, a good set of wheels are mighty important, can really make the car. Not chrome spinners though i hope :P

Spinners!! Haha! I forgot about them! There was a guy that parked in the same carpark as me years ago in Donnybrook and had a Fiat Punto, with spinners on the front wheels only.. musta been saving and buying as he could afford them...

Most definitely not...so different.
    And I'm saying no more lol.

image.jpg?w=400&c=1

Dire Straits on Sky Arts for those of you with good taste in music lol...change of subject anyway. 😂

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

I picture Duvet as the female version of Top Gun. In a car. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Your turning your car into a cholomobile aren't you?

Duvet got herself a set of 20 inch alloys and a few headscarf’s for the famous road trip :D

Now couchside watching the news

Autosport wrote: »
    Duvet got herself a set of 20 inch alloys and a few headscarf’s for the famous road trip :D

Now couchside watching the news

Mam will probably wear a disguise tbh.😂

Romeo and Juliet on now, I think I might put Mark Knofler in the thread unusual people you would (or words to that effect)...think I should have stayed off the wine.☺️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I think Duvet is alluding to adult toys, folks..
    Get you from point A to point B :D

Way to go, Duvet.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Mam will probably wear a disguise tbh.😂

Romeo and Juliet on now, I think I might put Mark Knofler in the thread unusual people you would (or words to that effect)...think I should have stayed off the wine.☺️

Aw , you got personalised Thelma and Louise alloys didn't you ?
    :D

Way to go, Duvet.

Is it Saturday night already 😛

Deskside writing a bank program nerd.gif
    Mam will probably wear a disguise tbh.��

*pours duvet another glass of wine * :pac:

Way to go, Duvet.

Now I’m confused... 1k is a pricey self coital instrument. I’m sticking with tyres and wheels :D

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Aw , you got personalised Thelma and Louise alloys didn't you ?

Right I'm off to watch Married at first sight Australia.

*puts bottle away *.

Edited so as not to lower the tone lol.

Sure did 202 C 6969.

Right I'm off to watch Married at first sight Australia.

*puts bottle away *.

Double trouble :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Dire Straits you say.

Great intro

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Double trouble :D

Mam!!!! Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside writing a bank program

*pours duvet another glass of wine * :pac:

Like this?

#Code

Whatever is in Sephs account

DoAction:DoubleIt

/#EndCode

The filth at this hour :D

My Boss’s sister had her baby girl tonight :) We have been calling her Quarantina :D

• Advertisement

My Boss’s sister had her baby girl tonight :) We have been calling her Quarantina :D

And when she gets to 13 she'll be generation quaranteen :P

Brilliant! :D

Beside watching Three From Hell, absolute tripe. A long way from the first 2 films of the trilogy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Hope everyone good. Must be the day for it. Paid today as well, few vinos (white as well) and ordered a bizarre present for myself as well.

anewme wrote: »
    Hope everyone good. Must be the day for it. Paid today as well, few vinos and bought a bizarre present for myself as well.

Right, my guesses (so much harder without a budget) are a unicorn costume, just the arse, a grease gun and a zeppelin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Romeo and Juliet on now, I think I might put Mark Knofler in the thread unusual people you would (or words to that effect)...think I should have stayed off the wine.☺ï¸

Gives a whole new meaning to the walk of life... :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Right, my guesses (so much harder without a budget) are a unicorm costume, just the arse, a grease gun and a zeppelin

I like how you think!My guess would be a bullwhip,a bottle of bourbon and a hoola hoop.

Right, my guesses (so much harder without a budget) are a unicorn costume, just the arse, a grease gun and a zeppelin

Not quite right but equally bizarre. A companion to keep me company at work.

anewme wrote: »
    Not quite right but equally bizarre. A companion to keep me company at work.

A helium filled armadillo

Mam!!!! Lol

At my age I'm beyond redemption Duvet :pac:

A helium filled armadillo

Good guess -

An Eames House Bird.

That's rather beautiful i must say

That's rather beautiful i must say

Cant wait till my new little pal arrives. I've become rather fixated with birds, being at home.

Planted grass seed out the back garden and the little fckers are landing and eating it.

Was on a Conference call yesterday and forgot to mute and ran to shoo the birds away from the grass and all the others could hear was me going....go way, go way, fck off....when I sat back down, the other 20 people were in knots laughing

I do love the birds, watched them a lot when i was small. Seem to always have a local robin wherever i've lived too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Its only Friday! Buzzin out here! Did a big shop yesterday so fully stocked up on grub and stuff for the weekend. Last bottle of beer and then I'll feck off.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Evening all.

Currently watching the only horror film that has ever truly terrified me, and always does every time I see it. The Shining. I don't want to watch it, I really don't, yet here I am watching it. I've got a knot in my stomach. Please stop me. Oh God, Danny"s scooting round on his litte trike! Those creepy kids are about to pop up. I'm frightened. Why I doing this to myself ?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement