Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside, gave in to tiredness
    Night all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Happy pondering (i hope) and good night to the sleepyheads

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴😴 x

How long until its bright and off licences open

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

couchside with the cat, listening to Taylor swift (I have to say it's pretty good) and pondering things

Gonna get stuck in to this tomorrow.

Is going to take every bit of self-restraint I have not to turn it off, but there's loads of artists I like on it.

Goldfrapp are the business, timeless

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bright - five hours give or take
    Offy - eleven and a half hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Bright - five hours give or take
    Offy - eleven and a half hours

Or he could just have some of his granny's cooking sherry to tide him over.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside peeking into the wherer thread with the sweet stuff :3

p-peeking-cat-51RfJ7tpmz-1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :). Have a fun packed filled day planned :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,319 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

What happened this morning, hours of 503 codes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

smurfjed wrote: »
    What happened this morning, hours of 503 codes.

I thought that was just me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

RMAOK wrote: »
    I thought that was just me

Definitely not just you. Started getting cloudflare delays last night, as well. The old site is getting a bit creaky in its joints - a bit like the average poster of Boards.in, I suppose !

Happy Sunday. A nice, sleepy one so far, for me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On the DART from Dalkey into town, meeting up two old mates for a bite to eat and a catch up. :)

Had a refreshing dip in the nip out at Hawk Cliff earlier on...really set me up for the day!

Happy Sunday to all you Wherers! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Out watering the plants . Yep , I know it's going to rain later but trying to empty as much as I can out of the water barrels so they won't over flow later .

Have a lovely Sunday afternoon ye nice people :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Had a refreshing dip in the nip out at Hawk Cliff earlier on...really set me up for the day!

Is that not indecent exposure Jupiter? Do I need to to inform the Gourdi She O'Kawna?

I haven't had any exercise in a few days because of an infection on my foot that I want to avoid taking drugs for (some antibiotics don't do much for my stomach) . I can feel that cloud of negativity hanging over me when I'm just sitting around all day.

Deskside after the doing the shopping for ma, I brought a bar of Lindt creamy chocolate and it mysteriously disappeared from the shopping bags :eek:
    JupiterKid wrote: »

Happy Sunday to all you Wherers! :D

I bet you had great Crack out there did ya?

:pac:

*gets coat*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Deskside after the doing the shopping for ma, I brought a bar of Lindt creamy chocolate and it mysteriously disappeared from the shopping bags

Call Colombo - he'll solve that mystery....

hahah hungover?

Yep, so much so I'm only replying to this now! :D

I had a great weekend 'away'. Home now. Wrecked. Going to my Mam's after the football for a late dinner.

This is gonna be a super busy week, between work, coursework, exams, family visiting and the list goes on. I can't wait to have the exams behind me though. Catch me in a good mood next week!! :)

Was at a drive in bingo and won nothing :(

Now homeward bound

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

kowloon wrote: »
    Is that not indecent exposure Jupiter? Do I need to to inform the Gourdi She O'Kawna?

I haven't had any exercise in a few days because of an infection on my foot that I want to avoid taking drugs for (some antibiotics don't do much for my stomach) . I can feel that cloud of negativity hanging over me when I'm just sitting around all day.

Ha ha!!

It's been a legally designated nude swimming area for a number of years at this stage. :D

Mixture of nude swimmers and clothed ones, more nude in the mornings. Can get a bit busy at weekend afternoons so best to get a swim in before 1pm!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

What is wrong with the site? 503s all over the shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Football, bbq and beer is the height of my day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Football, bbq and beer is the height of my day.

Ticking two of those here.

The 503’s are getting very annoying

So Ted is enjoying a bbq and beers :D

Autosport wrote: »
    The 503’s are getting very annoying

So Ted is enjoying a bbq and beers :D

Close :p

No idea what food to have later on that topic.

Boards reappears from the cloudflare mess of the night, phew..

Boards reappears from the cloudflare mess of the night, phew..

We can never fully shake you off, can we!!!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    We can never fully shake you off, can we!!!

I am Tenacious G :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

couchside with a beer after watching the utd game, what to watch now is the question. Hope ye all had a good weekend:)

• Advertisement

What is wrong with the site? 503s all over the shop.

What did you do to it this time leggings hmmm :pac:?

Is no one looking after the hamsters?. Much be on strike

Those 503’s won’t stop us :D

And remember I am a queen :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Is no one looking after the hamsters?. Much be on strike

Poke it with a stick to see if it's even alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Shopping for a drone to add to the existing kit. Doing lots of online research. Its gonna be second hand due to the budget. I always worked with drone operators on projects and that's all they did, while I looked after the "ground level" work. So I'm buying a drone, training up and keeping it in house for the new start up. I've used them before and its not that difficult. Editing is your friend.:D

Off out to a local "secret" meeting soon about a possible freebie job to add to the portfolio. A little disheartened that I can't use a lot of my previous contractor work here in Ireland. Loads of it is popping up on TV lately, but I was merely part of the process.

Have to say i love drones for the new perspective, especially urban mapping and old sites like ringforts

• Advertisement

Have to say i love drones for the new perspective, especially urban mapping and old sites like ringforts

Unfortunately the last few weeks they've been used unscrupulously too :(

How so, Purple?

I must say, no TV drama seems complete now without the 'aerial drone shot of forested area'. Which were lovely at first but are getting a tired. Surely there are other things the director of cinematography could shoot with the drone ?

I get excited about new things but almost always think immediately that some people will find a less than legal use. Every damn time..

I get excited about new things but almost always think immediately that some people will find a less than legal use. Every damn time..

It is only illegal when you get caught.

Scouting for dogs to kidnap :(

• Advertisement

And cars, and houses and businesses, it's so disappointing

RMAOK wrote: »
    Call Colombo - he'll solve that mystery....

FaintScholarlyBoilweevil-small.gif

Oh god, that's awful!

I have a few feeder mice for my Python,that I would gladly donate to boards to take over the running of the wheel.Until they get younger hamsters eager for the task of running the site.It took a bit of convincing but old Betty is up for it as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

And cars, and houses and businesses, it's so disappointing

Time for little anti drone petal guns on our houses! Pew pew!

Grandeeod, I have been looking into getting one.. there’s just so much info online. Any quick guidance for a first time buyer?

Couchside after a day of doing NOTHING! It’s been tremendous. Reading that “red chair” thread, a few absolute gems.

Time for little anti drone petal guns on our houses! Pew pew!

SoggySandyKid-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

SoggySandyKid-size_restricted.gif

That could work too bro :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting listening to the rain falling outside..

(Well , it'd be weird if it was falling inside :eek: )

:D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sitting listening to the rain falling outside..

(Well , it'd be weird if it was falling inside :eek: )

:D

That reminds me, i need a shower :P

Goodnight you lovely folk!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement