Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Talk of a lock down for Kildare, Laois and Offaly. :eek:

Glad the car passed, Bubbly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Deskside, sipping this glorious creation :p
    White Kinder Bueno Milkshake t2805.gif

Milkshake.jpg

twirlagig wrote: »

Milkshake.jpg

We don't know each other and I'm probably too late anyway, but if I can have that milkshake I will love you forever and wash your car every second Sunday for life.

I promise.

Candie wrote: »
    We don't know each other and I'm probably too late anyway, but if I can have that milkshake I will love you forever and wash your car every second Sunday for life.

I promise.

God, if you had replied just 2 minutes earlier! :pac: :p

God, if you had replied just 2 minutes earlier! :pac: :p

Your life would have been ruined! :D

• Advertisement

Milkshake.jpg

Holy God!!!!!!

Where did you get that!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on bed bate from all the running around , just gonna rest my eyes for a sec

I must not nap
    I must not nap
    I must not.....

ObviousOrneryBrontosaurus-max-1mb.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Talk of a lock down for Kildare, Laois and Offaly. :eek:
    !

Won't change much here for me Leggy if there is to be brutally honest , although I understand it'll affect a lot of people regarding work etc .

Hopefully we'll find out soon one way or another .

Can't edit post as glitched out , but lot's of info on the CV thread about the lockdown for the three counties in the last few minutes ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Im on the border between Carlow and Laois, Laois/Offaly is my constituency so hope it doesn't happen. Don't see how how it can be policed anyway.
    Couchside pondering a beer:D,
    Now with a beer

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting in the sun. Dogsitting done sadly but owners very generous with the gifts in gratitude for minding her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭4Ad

I was all excited, I was going to the pub, first time since 6th of March...but then
    My nieces friend had being in contact with someone who tested positive, I have being in contact with my nieces father, we were in the car yesterday and hiking etc..

My niece has just got tested, so getting result tomorrow..I will have to wait..
    Typical...

4Ad wrote: »
    I was all excited, I was going to the pub, first time since 6th of March...but then
    My nieces friend had being in contact with someone who tested positive, I have being in contact with my nieces father, we were in the car yesterday and hiking etc..

My niece has just got tested, so getting result tomorrow..I will have to wait..
    Typical...
    hope it all works out for ye and get results soon

Best of luck with the outcome 4Ad. I'm beginning to think a zero Covid plan is our only hope.

I am table side about to do a bit of work and thinking about the divilment I can get up to this weekend. A pint later would be nice. If I see another feckin ceasar salad though.
    That's been my strategy. Have a starter that costs just enough and is also small enough so as I can have lovely pints. Boyfriend is going to turn in to a chicken wing.

Pock Pock Pock Pock!!!!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In the garden with a glass of wine, just cleared up here around 3 so enjoying some late afternoon sunshine.
    Cheers to the weekend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What have my eyes just seen :eek: where can one purchase such a feast :D although I wouldn’t be a fan of kinder buenos but the milkshake looks delicious :)

My weekend starts now :D let the devilment commence :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I too want to know the source of that milkshake & if someone is making a list of who is ordering some.

Autosport wrote: »
    What have my eyes just seen :eek: where can one purchase such a feast :D although I wouldn’t be a fan of kinder buenos but the milkshake looks delicious :)

My weekend starts now :D let the devilment commence :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I too want to know the source of that milkshake & if someone is making a list of who is ordering some.

:D:D I think a lot of Centra's do them - DELISH! :pac: that's where I got it anyways :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just woke up from a nap, god I love naps !
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    In the garden with a glass of wine, just cleared up here around 3 so enjoying some late afternoon sunshine.
    Cheers to the weekend!

Is the cat with you poochie? :3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To our friends in Kildare, Offaly and Laois.
    We'll all send supplies guys xx

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled out on the sofa at home after a great late morning/early afternoon sea swimming at Whiterock beach in Killiney. The weather was fantastic and it was so good to get a good swim in - an naturel, of course. :)

Met up with about 6 other naturist swimmers from the Irish Naturist Association (the regular fortnightly indoor swims at the Mespil pool are still not taking place due to the pool being closed) and we were all looking forward to the indoor swims getting back online in October.

Glad that I decided to take the day off work. Weather forecast is looking promising for the weekend.

Hope yis all have a great weekend, Wherers! :)

Down wesht, hanging with my sister and my favourite fairy god niece.
    The sun is beating in through the window and we're dining on a winning combo of icy cold white wine and *smokey bacon* Taytos.

Have a good one friends.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Down wesht, hanging with my sister and my favourite fairy god niece.
    The sun is beating in through the window and we're dining on a winning combo of icy cold white wine and *smokey bacon* Taytos.

Have a good one friends.

*Slides bowl over*

:-P

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Chilled out on the sofa at home after a great late morning/early afternoon sea swimming at Whiterock beach in Killiney. The weather was fantastic and it was so good to get a good swim in - an naturel, of course. :)

Met up with about 6 other naturist swimmers from the Irish Naturist Association (the regular fortnightly indoor swims at the Mespil pool are still not taking place due to the pool being closed) and we were all looking forward to the indoor swims getting back online in October.

Glad that I decided to take the day off work. Weather forecast is looking promising for the weekend.

Hope yis all have a great weekend, Wherers! :)

I saw an article in a weekend suppliment in the paper a few weeks ago about naturist swimming in Ireland. There was a photo of naked tai chiers on a beach and a DART whizzing past overhead. I thought to myself, well they certainly got an eyeful.

Had to run out earlier to panic shop again :eek:
    Only joking , I didn't, just trying to lighten the air , anyhow , song on the radio , Modern Talking - Brother Louie , now that was a welcome blast from the past !

Still no sign of Black Forest , hope he's doing ok .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Had to run out earlier to panic shop again :eek:
    Only joking , I didn't, just trying to lighten the air , anyhow , song on the radio , Modern Talking - Brother Louie , now that was a welcome blast from the past !

Still no sign of Black Forest , hope he's doing ok .

Look up to the sky, will send supplies by drone ;)

Look up to the sky, will send supplies by drone ;)

Ha thanks Auto , chocolate always welcome :pac:

Any particular kind?

I saw a Tiffin bar in the shop earlier and thought of a poster that used to post here :) Hope all is well with them

Any particular kind?

I saw a Tiffin bar in the shop earlier and thought of a poster that used to post here :) Hope all is well with them

mmmm I do like the auld tiffins.....:pac:

• Advertisement

mmmm I do like the auld tiffins.....:pac:

You like the auld duvets too :D

Any particular kind?

Once it's not Galaxy Auto as I know you like that , thanks :)
    G7 or Srameen?

Once it's not Galaxy Auto as I know you like that , thanks :)
    G7 or Srameen?

Yea I meant Srameen :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work, not screaming, yet.

You like the auld duvets too :D

Genuinely laughed at that...was going to make a cat related reply but I'm too ladylike. 😉

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

has someone broken out the chocolate tin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just woke up from a nap, god I love naps !

Is the cat with you poochie? :3

She was Seph, loves to have company in the garden.
    She’s here now on my lap, watching the dogs on Gardeners World.

Just finished a jam and cream doughnut, they come frozen in pack of 6 in Tesco and are delicious!

Wrap up and head on out , you never know the weather might clear up !

Visited himselfs parents in the end and have had a lovely evening! :)

Twirlagig that shake looks unreal.

My best friend lives in Laois. Got to see her last week thankfully. Sickened for her. :(

Fags and booze on the way.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    She was Seph, loves to have company in the garden.
    She’s here now on my lap, watching the dogs on Gardeners World.

Just finished a jam and cream doughnut, they come frozen in pack of 6 in Tesco and are delicious!

I bet she's just thrilled about watching dogs on TV 😼😸🤣

kitchenside, about to have a chinese.
    I am a Carlow person for the next two weeks anyway:)

• Advertisement

Visited himselfs parents in the end and have had a lovely evening! :)

Twirlagig that shake looks unreal.

My best friend lives in Laois. Got to see her last week thankfully. Sickened for her. :(

Any more visits from the tiger cub BB ? :3

Purple Mountain lol , thank you !

BuileBeag, glad ye had a good day after all :)
    I got to see one of my brothers last Sunday for the first time since January, (he lives in the SW ) just glad it wasn't planned for this weekend tbh . Could always be worse, let's hope this #LOKdown works :)

On topic , watching Grand Designs, a tree house, beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

In from out. I fookin love the smell of nature. You know that lush smell you get with warm weather after the rain?

Also, I've just realised that pigeons fly like how humans probably would. Awkwardly. I'm talking about wood pigeons here.

Onshuh wrote: »
    In from out. I fookin love the smell of nature. You know that lush smell you get with warm weather after the rain?

Also, I've just realised that pigeons fly like how humans probably would. Awkwardly. I'm talking about wood pigeons here.

I love that smell. Petrichor, it's called. There's something so earthy and primal about it.

Wood pigeons, not so keen on them. Mainly because of the abstract art they like to leave on my car!

On topic , watching Grand Designs, a tree house, beautiful.

Big Grand Designs fan here Mam, was just talking to my sis (again) about the ancient Huf House episode and sweetest old couple ever... We're daydreaming west Clare ocean view shared holiday home build :D (Could maybe just about afford a shared caravan if we saved really hard :o)

That tree house v beautiful. And as for the lovely Kevin - has his face changed? :( bit of renovation done there too? :eek:

Wasn’t there a Honey Bear that was a massive Kevin fan ;):) Who could resist a Kevin :D

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Big Grand Designs fan here Mam, was just talking to my sis (again) about the ancient Huf House episode and sweetest old couple ever... We're daydreaming west Clare ocean view shared holiday home build :D (Could maybe just about afford a shared caravan if we saved really hard :o)

That tree house v beautiful. And as for the lovely Kevin - has his face changed? :( bit of renovation done there too? :eek:
    Wasn’t there a Honey Bear that was a massive Kevin fan ;):) Who could resist a Kevin :D

Lovely fella's in fairness, even the patron saint of wicklow is named Kevin :pac: :3

Lovely fella's in fairness, even the patron saint of wicklow is named Kevin :pac: :3

Was he a plate slider also?😛

Couchside, tired,stuffed, bored, the Glenroes are starting already, need at least another week off work, failing that a rich,generous man might also solve the problem. ☺️

Couchside now, Just got a call from the Hotel in Westport wondering if we were going to cancel due to the lockdown as we're technically from Laois. Decided to cancel as don't want be worried about checkpoints, etc. Having another beer and pondering the joys of annual leave.
    Laters
    That milkshake looked tasty earlier in the thread.

Was he a plate slider also?😛

Couchside, tired,stuffed, bored, the Glenroes are starting already, need at least another week off work, failing that a rich,generous man might also solve the problem. ☺️

You need a Kevin ;):D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement