Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

I hope PuddyTat makes her way home, Kowloon. My cat went AWOL for 16 hours and we were out searching frantically, only to find him asleep on the doorstep when we got back.

Fingers crossed for the same for you.

Also migraines are the worst :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home , such a gorgeous evening , weather like today is good for the soul :)
    Am shattered , lazy evening ahead I think .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh noes :( Site is acting up again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭thomil

Anyone order a 503? I've got plenty to share...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Slow to load pages, 503s all over the place and the thanks button is only working intermittently.

Time to either fix, or shut down, the Touch site.

smurfjed wrote: »
    I

I guess that my mistake Was that I didn’t hire a “builder”, I hired a “contractor”.

I don't know smurfjed, my experience is that 90% of them (whatever they're called) will break your heart... I'm still exhausted thinking back on some of the theatrics I had to pull on one of mine, and I was staying nearby and on his case EVERY DAY. The trauma fades with time :pac:

In from a chilled pub dinner with friends. I saved last unwatched episode Yellostone to see me through the Glenroes. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, I dusted off my set of decks and was playing some vinyl, speakers aren't working properly though.
    thomil wrote: »
    Anyone order a 503? I've got plenty to share...

I'll trade you for my database error.....

Deskside, I dusted off my set of decks and was playing some vinyl, speakers aren't working properly though.

I'll trade you for my database error.....

I'm getting them now and tried to edit my post a couple of times to add it in. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside about to watch the news, wonder what it will be about:)
    503 errors and database errors are doing my head in:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Slow to load pages, 503s all over the place and the thanks button is only working intermittently.

Time to either fix, or shut down, the Touch site.

Desktop site equally bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Oh noes :( Site is acting up again
    you're sacked:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cali_girl wrote: »
    to see me through the Glenroes. :)

Did you know that dinny (Joe Lynch) from glenroe was from Cork ?

:pac: :pac:

Any news on the cat Kowloon?

It's a fecking clusterfcuk.

Time to have a whip around to raise funds to fix the site.

True , think everyone would donate .
    Tried to thank your post but haven't succeeded yet .

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Thanks button only works now and again for some reason.

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Thanks button only works now and again for some reason.

OH FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I tried to thank a few posts but failed.

You'll just have to accept my warm regards instead. :P

• Advertisement

Start a go fund me leggings and give me the account details......I'll mind them :cool:

:pac:

I'm scared if I go looking for your post Kitty and then quote it I will break Boards :p

Just to say that it's not easy being the only one and shouldering all the responsibility. It's a hard thing. Also you aren't selfish for wanting to do things. None of us are martyrs.

I am on the couch. Gammy foot thrown over good one. Pink prosecco going down well and the boyfriend glued to Formula 1.

*Hope Kow's Kitty Kat turns up.

*look what I did

Start a go fund me leggings and give me the account details......I'll mind them :cool:

Father Ted here! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Of course you all have lovely bottoms.... :D

Onshuh wrote: »
    Of course you all have lovely bottoms.... :D

And i admire your fetlocks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Climbed Croagh Patrick earlier, cracking weather today, first time ever climbing it.

Nephin is next!

Edit: wow this site has really gone to ****e today, we are in 503 hell.

• Advertisement

The state of Boards, i can't cope.

I think we should have old style tournament and purge threads as fundraisers.

Participants pay €10 to enter, and only participants can report posts. All other reports are ignored.

No mention of Rancheros allowed. Are you in Mam? We might even entice Grandeeod back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Eating popcorn and thinking of the burrito I'll have tomorrow.

You should have one now, as a trial run.

Have the main grocery run after work, however zero inspiration, wouldn't mind a burrito but not making one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

1098-C14-A-B5-A2-4277-ABC1-9-F7-EB9176-F9-D.png
    SO annoying, argggh! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, tomorrows another day :)

Hope the site can be fixed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I don't understand how a database can go wonky.

Bedside, tomorrows another day :)

Hope the site can be fixed

It'll be patched up, until next weekend when it all goes tits up again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I'm scared if I go looking for your post Kitty and then quote it I will break Boards :p

Just to say that it's not easy being the only one and shouldering all the responsibility. It's a hard thing. Also you aren't selfish for wanting to do things. None of us are martyrs.

I am on the couch. Gammy foot thrown over good one. Pink prosecco going down well and the boyfriend glued to Formula 1.

*Hope Kow's Kitty Kat turns up.

*look what I did

I know but I feel bad that mam’s the one suffering yet I’m the one complaining. Hopefully tomorrow will see me in some better form.

Bedside feeling awfully anxious, hopefully it won’t affect my sleep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

It'll be patched up, until next weekend when it all goes tits up again.

Seph only does his hacking on the weekend when the big guns are asleep.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Damn glitches :mad:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Damn glitches :mad:

You do have surprise extra responsibilities, it's more than acceptable to have a rant etc and readjust

I know i should be doing some work but cba.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

In the leaba wide awake. Ye know I love a good thanking but the button is being temperamental so apologies to those I couldn't thank!

It can't be easy for you having to do everything kitty though I'm glad your mam is able to get around a little better, maybe it will be even better when the builders aren't under your feet anymore :p

I hope your cat turns up soon or has come back already Kowloon, I know the fear when they are gone longer than usual.

I seem to be more fecked than usual at the moment, everything is wrong with me, might be time for me to be put out to pasture :p

I was only thinking earlier that i'm good for glue :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) it’s starting to get bright out there :) Damn glitches are a pain.

Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work I go

There's a grand stretch in the nights now :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Woke up fierce early expecting to have the SMS results to my 21st COVID test, but alas nothing. So confining myself to my room until i get them. Our local APP says that I’m green and as this is linked to my residence number, I would have expected it to show red if I had an issue.

By now Smurf you've passed more tests than I've ever taken :p

By now Smurf you've passed more tests than I've ever taken :p

Agh database error codes this morning, what is wrong with the back end of this site.

Yep now I’m wondering if I’m brave enough to take the Chinese vaccine next week :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Boards is broken, that means I have to actually do some work this morning.

Boards office folk coming into a headache for, what, the fourth Monday?. Oof.

Finished a very random, all over the place shop this morning but I did get the toffee pastries :D

• Advertisement

Boards office folk coming into a headache for, what, the fourth Monday?. Oof.

Finished a very random, all over the place shop this morning but I did get the toffee pastries :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement