Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

We’re all going on our summer holidays, no more working for a week or 2 :D

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Does someone need a hug??

No I'm just taking the piss. I'm actually happy out :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Onshuh wrote: »
    Suddenly. I'm not half the man I used to be......

Okay I'll stop now :D

Ah don't, I love The Beatles. We should have a Fab Four sing song

There are places I remember, all my liiiiife
    Though some have changed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Stop the world and let me off,
    I'm tired of going round and round.

Home from work and definitely having wine later, every single thing today drove me over the f**king edge...a silent office but one person very loudly crunching an apple ( it must have been as big as a turnip because it went on for ages), another person sucking on a water bottle straw when the bottle was obviously empty and a someone sulking looking for attention, sweet mother of God I thought I'd actually lose it and its still annoying me now...wtf is wrong with people.

As big as a turnip :pac: :pac: that gave me a genuine lol

Sardonicat wrote:
    Ah don't, I love The Beatles. We should have a Fab Four sing song

I bags George!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Onshuh wrote: »
    I bags George!

I think George was bagged for the last time in 2001.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Home from work and definitely having wine later, every single thing today drove me over the f**king edge...a silent office but one person very loudly crunching an apple ( it must have been as big as a turnip because it went on for ages), another person sucking on a water bottle straw when the bottle was obviously empty and a someone sulking looking for attention, sweet mother of God I thought I'd actually lose it and its still annoying me now...wtf is wrong with people.

Dearest Duvet, you'd kick me to touch so.
    My darling child has told me I eat apples at an annoying volume too :(

To thine own self be true

kowloon wrote: »
    I think George was bagged for the last time in 2001.
    : )
    As a Python collaborator, he would approve.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Woke up to the fantastic news that the two girls who drifted out to sea last night have been found and are ok!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Sardonicat wrote: »
    : )
    As a Python collaborator, he would approve.

A founder of Handmade Films, so he has links to gems like Withnail and I and Time Bandits as well. I don't care so much about the music but without him some of my favourite films would not have been funded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home , just about to take shoes off and have a cuppa before I do anything else .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Glitchside :rolleyes:

I'm hot, tired and bored, a winning combination.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside watching prime time, i may need to invest in air con for the house. sweating buckets today:)
    hope every is all right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I'm hot.

And modest!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside, close to volatile with annoyance, almost positive it's justified too. ARGH :mad:

I've got myself worked up by engaging in a thread full of know-it-alls who actually know nothing about what they are advising about. Need to calm down now and think happy thoughts. Just had a cuddle from Gilbert which helped bring down the blood pressure but now my Goth frock has ginger hairs all over it. He's worth it though.

I think I'll have a hot choccy when I've got Dad settled. I know it's very hot but I find it so soothing. I need it for my mental health - yes I'm going with that reason.

@Grem sending you a virtual Gilbert to cuddle to ease your tension.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm hot,

Pic or gtfo !

Deskside

• Advertisement

Watching Stacey Dooley Investigates Russias War On Women , on Watch channel .
    Jesus, anyone who's blood pressure is already risen , it might be best to avoid this .

ETA,
    The thanks button is still temperamental.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Watching Stacey Dooley Investigates Russias War On Women , on Watch channel .
    Jesus, anyone who's blood pressure is already risen , it might be best to avoid this .

Her voice irritates me :(

Couchside eating a McFlurry :D

Work, ugh.

Autosport wrote: »

Slides plate over.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Slides plate over.

You want to eat a McFlurry on a plate.

:eek:

Weirdo.

Bedside.

Someone hadnt already figured out I'm weird?

I'm wearing Goth gear during a heatwave. That should tell you something.

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote:
    Someone hadnt already figured out I'm weird?

Being normal is no fun.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Being normal is no fun.

I wouldn't know. It doesn't look like much craic, though.

bubblypop wrote: »
    Work, ugh.

Hopefully uneventful, pop. Nights can't be too much fun in your line of business.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Being normal is no fun.

What is normal?

It irritates me too but it's worth putting up with to for the programme content tbh .

Windows and doors wide open here , still very humid .
    Still no sign of Black Forest either , very unusual for him .

• Advertisement

Night all :)

All this partying is tiring me out :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It irritates me too but it's worth putting up with to for the programme content tbh .

Windows and doors wide open here , still very humid .
    Still no sign of Black Forest either , very unusual for him .
    I hope BF is OK, I miss his positivity.

Buile is quiet too.

I hope BF is OK, I miss his positivity.

Buile is quiet too.

BuileBeag posted in Forum Games yesterday, actually, could have been today Leggy , so she's here somewhere :)

I'm going to need to drink coffee, uh oh :eek:

I'm going to need to drink coffee, uh oh :eek:

Those nights are never good!

Once it doesn't make the cranky worse :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

In bed at last. Long, busy, hot day today. Still 20 deg out so a warm muggy night ahead.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside feeling fed up with everything

It's that sorta weather first ass to say owt positive about friday is getting tarred and feathered

I'm going now and feel the same, it's really a same sh1t, different day kinda time.

• Advertisement

Five hours left, not too bad

Beginning to come around, thank you tea and composing bitchy emails ;)

Beginning to come around, thank you tea and composing bitchy emails

It is like sleeping in a sauna here.

Always save bitchy emails as a draft and read again in 10 minutes before sending.

Oh i've been back and forth with turns of phrase over ha;f the night, great craic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all, another lazy day for me, did my 22nd Covid test yesterday, so once results are received I will be allowed to work :)

I noticed that Olddog has wandered off, but it appears that Grandeeod has joined him. Not sure if either of them are reading here, but I wish them all the best.

It is a kinda place some drift in and out of.. Hopefully they'll return, imagine the database errors frustrated some people into staying away..

It's that sorta weather first ass to say owt positive about friday is getting tarred and feathered

Please tell me minty in the NOC forum is getting tarred and feathered 😃 😛

Bedside contemplating Tae and toast 🤔

Morning all :) What a glorious day :) Sun is shining and I have a pampering day ahead of me :D

Happy Friday!!!!

Autosport wrote:
    Morning all What a glorious day Sun is shining and I have a pampering day ahead of me

Oh I wonder who's doing the pampering...he wouldn't be the type to Bragg would he?... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

22nd test NEGATIVE once again, so my excitement for the day will be changing hotel rooms

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement