Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CNN admits hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19 patients better survive

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

By then the impact in Britain will be evident for all to see...if they suffer a mild recession then all bets are off...the stakes are high in these times!!
    Indeed, a GDP dip is certain regardless, just depends on what deal the Dealmaker (Trump), India, Can, Aus etc will offer.

Also they now have got potential access to 3m educated, fluent and skilled folks over in HongKong (not 3m simple economic migrants over on Turkey's border), should they need more staff. Hence the Chinese aren't best pleased.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

That was the thesis subject matter (quantum).

You compared here to Trump yourself.
    But it's not like Trump offered 1m+ into Texas, then a neighouring state voted to leave the Union due to that conseqence.

The people of the EU had no say on this matter, you or I were not consulted. .
    The people of the EU representative nations elect their officials from their home nations to speak for them in EU matters, if you don’t like it, do something about it.

You think they should consult you about every decision?

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

goose2005 wrote: »
    the Vietnam War killed 3 million, I'm sick of the attitude that only american deaths count

Fair point. I should have said 'more Americans will have died on Trump's watch than Americans died in the US war on the Vietnamese people'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Indeed, a GDP dip is certain regardless, just depends on what deal the Dealmaker (Trump), India, Can, Aus etc will offer.

Also they now have got potential access to 3m educated, fluent and skilled folks over in HongKong (not 3m simple economic migrants over on Turkey's border), should they need more staff. Hence the Chinese aren't best pleased.

I can see a fairly big shift in manufacturing in the immediate future back from China...and British indigenous firms are rooted in their economy will a long history of international trade unlike us...interesting times indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/woman-who-blamed-trump-after-giving-her-husband-fish-tank-cleaner-now-under-investigation-for-murder/

Friends of the husband believe she used this as an excuse to murder him and don't believe he would take pond cleaner as he is an intelligent person, being a mechanical engineer would suggest some form of reasoning skills.

Comments below are from an article about the wife being investigated for murder.
    After reading below how could you in good faith blame Trump on this? Yes the drink Bleach comment call that out as moronic but in all likely hood this is more a case of an evil person finding an opportunistic chance to murder her husband who she doesn't want to be with anymore.

But according to the Free Beacon, her husband’s friends grew suspicious of the incident, citing a rocky relationship with his wife “What bothers me about this is that Gary was a very intelligent man, a retired (mechanical) engineer who designed systems for John Deere in Waterloo, Iowa, and I really can’t see the scenario where Gay would say, ‘Yes, please, I would love to drink some of that Koi fish tank cleaner,'” one friend told the outlet. “It just doesn’t make sense.”

The Washington Free Beacon, which first reported that Wanda was a “prolific” Democratic donor and that she had a troubling relationship with her husband that included a previous domestic assault charge, revealed Tuesday night that Mesa City Police Department is conducting a criminal investigation into the death of Gary, and requested recordings of the Free Beacon’s interviews with Wanda.

• Advertisement
Advertisement