Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hyper Scape - Ubisoft's free Battle Royale shooter

Options
  • 04-07-2020 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭

So, now we have another free to play Battle Royale shooter hitting the market from the guys behind Rainbox Six Siege.

Looks....okay, some interesting ideas but find it hard to see this eating into the player base of Apex Legends, which would be its main competition.

This looks a bit generic and lacking in personality for me. Will give it a go though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

You can play Solo in a limited time mode. I'm out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Looks more like an arena shooter.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I think it looks interesting but I wasn't sure if they were advertising gameplay or loot box cosmetics.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭Homelander

Now in open beta.

Played a bit....eh....it's resoundingly average.

If Apex didn't exist it might be OK but in comparison, the gunplay in Hyperscape is totally rubbish.

It has some good points and interesting mechanics but it feels like a game from 10 years ago to me personally. Just really dull despite some good design.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Released today on PS4, PC and Xbox One for Free

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

If you have Prime Gaming (Twitch Prime), For a limited time only, get up to twelve rewards in the Season 1 Battle Pass. Rewards include the Rare Takeshi Affiliate Champion (Level 3), Dash of Color Holo-Tag (Level 5), Shhhhh Emote (Level 19), and nine rare weapon designs. Rewards delivered in your inventory upon completion of the corresponding Battle Pass tier.

Advertisement