Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage statement

Options
  • 04-07-2020 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Amazing in this day and age that you can't download a mortgage statement from BOI 365. It took me nearly 2 weeks to receive a statement in the post. Why can't this be put up online?

I asked them to fax it to me. It took them so long to do it, I received it in the post before the fax arrived.

Note: Switching mortgage as they don't offer existing (loyal customers) the Green Mortgage rate of 2.7%. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

poollad wrote: »
    Amazing in this day and age that you can't download a mortgage statement from BOI 365. It took me nearly 2 weeks to receive a statement in the post. Why can't this be put up online?

I asked them to fax it to me. It took them so long to do it, I received it in the post before the fax arrived.

Note: Switching mortgage as they don't offer existing (loyal customers) the Green Mortgage rate of 2.7%. 
    Hi poollad, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Please be advised that we do appreciate all feedback we receive from our customers and we will certainly pass this on. Given the type of account this is e-statements are not available on Banking 365. This can be requested with our dedicated mortgage team on 016113333. Our team is available to take your call Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm. 

We are very sorry to hear that you were waiting nearly 2 weeks to receive the statement and we apologise for the delay with this. If we can help you with anything else here on Boards please do not hesitate to get back in touch. 

Have a nice day, thanks Jen.

Advertisement