Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 34+ Transfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Not a transfer but who to bench for next week from:

KDB
    Foden
    Mahrez
    Fernandes
    Salah

Rashford
    Greenwood
    Jimi

Reckon it’s got to be one from the bottom 3 but it’s not an easy decision - thoughts?

I'd be benching Jimi from those three. Sheff Utd look decent at the back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

ShimSlady wrote: »
    Any chance Alonso returns for Chelsea against Palace or should I be getting rid of him now? Only have one playing defender to sub in so can't risk another blank

I’d say he has been dropped
    Would not like to be relying on him for a start for rest of season

Chelsea game is 6pm tomorrow
    We might get early team news if you want to avoid using transfer on him this week. You could wait to see if he starts

• Registered Users Posts: 33,236 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Not a transfer but who to bench for next week from:

KDB
    Foden
    Mahrez
    Fernandes
    Salah

Rashford
    Greenwood
    Jimi

Reckon it’s got to be one from the bottom 3 but it’s not an easy decision - thoughts?

Jimenez or Foden. Probably Jimenez

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Considering Cantwell and Jimi to Soucek and Kane for -4, will wait and see how Kane looks tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Any chance Alonso returns for Chelsea against Palace or should I be getting rid of him now? Only have one playing defender to sub in so can't risk another blank

Someone will mention it here if Rockstar or similar come up with the goods before the deadline. I've him too and while Lampard was kind in why Alonso didn't play it might have been a desire not to single out his players for criticism publicly. He was at fault for the goal which sunk them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

He was lazy for the West Ham winner, didn't bother tracking back. I think you should sell, don't see him getting a recall after a 3-0 win.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Dearg81 wrote: »
    He was lazy for the West Ham winner, didn't bother tracking back. I think you should sell, don't see him getting a recall after a 3-0 win.

If TAA is guaranteed to play the next game then I'm happy to gamble on Alonso for one final week.

Worried he could be rested though

If TAA is guaranteed to play the next game then I'm happy to gamble on Alonso for one final week.

Worried he could be rested though

Andy Robertson picked up a knock yday
    Wouldn’t be suprised to see the young lad start ahead of him meaning TAA will be safe this week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

dsmythy wrote: »
    Someone will mention it here if Rockstar or similar come up with the goods before the deadline. I've him too and while Lampard was kind in why Alonso didn't play it might have been a desire not to single out his players for criticism publicly. He was at fault for the goal which sunk them.

Rockstar already said he won’t have midweek team news.

FWIW, Chelsea are far more solid without him and I’d say he’s dropped.

km79 wrote: »
    Andy Robertson picked up a knock yday
    Wouldn’t be suprised to see the young lad start ahead of him meaning TAA will be safe this week

Robertson says he will be fit, it’s just a dead leg.

My based info nothing view as a Liverpool fan is that it will be full strength (mostly anyway) v Brighton but there could be changes v Burnley.

• Advertisement

Benimar wrote: »
    Robertson says he will be fit, it’s just a dead leg.

My based info nothing view as a Liverpool fan is that it will be full strength (mostly anyway) v Brighton but there could be changes v Burnley.

He has also been absolutely terrible for two games :D

He has also been absolutely terrible for two games :D

He certainly has! Trent hasn't been a lot better tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Who these best bet in the man City roulette wheel this week? Already have kdb

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I'm looking at Son tonight.

Have plenty of money to spend, and anyone from Otamendi, Saiss, Traore, Saka, Jimi, Jesus to move on.
    Keeping Salah and don't have KDB.

If only I had another WC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

I wonder will Mahrez start

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Who these best bet in the man City roulette wheel this week? Already have kdb

Foden id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

Anything to be said for a free hit this week?

I have mine still burning in my pocket.

Thinking of loading up on lpool, Spurs & it's players for it?

Can't see a better week left to do it.

Had intended doing Salah to KDB but that Holgate injury is bad news. With Robinson likely to be dropped, I’d have to start Fernandez (NEW) at Man City :eek:

Right
    Salah or Mane to KDB.
    Captain KDB and leave it at that
    or
    Sell the other one for a hit for Son and captain him. Enough money for DCL to Vardy ahead of Bournemouth
    or
    Sell the other one for a hit for mahrez/foden and have even more money but not much to do with it :D

I am wary of having a load of players with cup semi meaning 5 games in 2 weeks at end of season
    But DCL really has to go at this point . And the idea of targetting bournemouth each week is appealing. Wish I could see one more game from Leicster first

Oh lordee I only just spotted City have bournemouth GW 36 too. Easy switch from son to mahrez . hhmmmmm
    ings in for 37
    Ricky in for gw 38 then
    I am liking this plan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Right
    Salah or Mane to KDB.
    or
    Sell the other one for a hit for Son and captain him. Enough money for DCL to Vardy ahead of Bournemouth
    or
    Sell the other one for a hit for mahrez/foden and have even more money but not much to do with it :D

I am wary of having a load of players with cup semi meaning 5 games in 2 weeks at end of season
    But DCL really has to go at this point . And the idea of targetting bournemouth each week is appealing. Wish I could see one more game from Leicster first

Option 3 all day long. I have Foden, KDB and Mahrez. Still at a loss as to how I saw no reward from it yesterday :D

Mahrez minutes are a huge concern. Very fond of 58-62

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Mahrez minutes are a huge concern. Very fond of 58-62

I nearly threw something at the telly when he took him off yesterday before 60. He might not start this week, think Foden will though. Who knows with Pep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,229 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Oh lordee I only just spotted City have bournemouth GW 36 too. Easy switch from son to mahrez . hhmmmmm
    ings in for 37
    Ricky in for gw 38 then
    I am liking this plan

I'm struggling to see the with Son.... just as he gets a shot away :) Spurs would not inspire confidence though.

PARlance wrote: »
    I'm struggling to see the with Son.... just as he gets a shot away :) Spurs would not inspire confidence though.

Maybe I should just hold Mane or Salah and no hit
    If I want vardy next weekend then though I am in same position again of having to sell them fora hit before Home game vs Burnley

Not even sure I want Vardy :D

Come on DCL show me SOMETHING

Can someone set up a captaincy poll thread please
    KDB at nearly 50% on FFS one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Can someone set up a captaincy poll thread please
    KDB at nearly 50% on FFS one

I’m tempted by TC on him

• Registered Users Posts: 21,229 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Maybe I should just hold Mane or Salah and no hit
    If I want vardy next weekend then though I am in same position again of having to sell them fora hit before Home game vs Burnley

Not even sure I want Vardy :D

Come on DCL show me SOMETHING

He has come into it now in fairness. Himself and Moura looking like they're trying at least. But Spurs aren't in a good place.

PARlance wrote: »
    He has come into it now in fairness. Himself and Moura looking like they're trying at least. But Spurs aren't in a good place.

North London derby the week after too. Will surely be up for that

• Advertisement

Right
    Salah or Mane to KDB.
    or
    or

Option 1 it is

Advertisement