Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 34+ Transfer Thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

I need to get rid of Calvert Lewin one way or another and already have 3 United players so can't get Greenwood.

Ive no idea who to bring in around that price.

Giroud maybe, especially if you don't have any Chelsea cover in MF. I think if we could all play 6 MF we would :D very little options upfront.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Any chance of Aurier being rested? Thinking of him in for Holgate

Got Aurier in for Lascelles instead as they were both yellow today and Holgate has better fixtures for the rest of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Pogue eile wrote: »
    Giroud maybe, especially if you don't have any Chelsea cover in MF. I think if we could all play 6 MF we would :D very little options upfront.

Either that or I drop Rashford for Greenwood and have 10.8 to replace Calvert Lewin!?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

titan18 wrote: »
    Team atm is

Pope

TAA, Doherty, AWB

KDB, Fernandes, Son, Richarlison

Ings, Jiminez, Rashford

Bench - Martinez, Lascelles, Saiss, Guendouzi

Potential transfers i'm thinking of are Richarlison to either Pulisic or Foden, or else move Lascelles or Saiss to Aurier.

I could do both transfers too for a -4, but then have to drop someone else for the gameweek.

Any thoughts?

Foden. Saiss first sub.
    Get on City now while they go for guaranteeing second with those fixtures.

I wouldn't play Aurier ahead of Ings so no hit imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Either that or I drop Rashford for Greenwood and have 10.8 to replace Calvert Lewin!?

Vardy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

km79 wrote: »
    Vardy

I dunno early season Vardy no problem! Just lately he's very out of sort. Even with the two recent goals.

I'm thinking Ings.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Mahrez and DCL to Foden and Kane -4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

shineon23 wrote: »
    I was hoping to bank the hit but with doubts over Holgate and Lascelles, I think I'll upgrade my bench fodder to a playing defender.

Likely Ngakia to Egan, to block my rival's Sheffield United possible clean sheet.

Couldn't write it. :D

My rival sold both his SHU defenders.

But bought Wan-Bissaka in 1 change.

I own DDG. So the 'block party' has still started.

However he's held onto 3 injured/non playing players and double Leicester defence.

I wish he was putting as much thought in to hia transfers as I am. :P

Advertisement