Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this the worst estate in Ireland?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kevcos

People have accepted that some minorities will be allowed to take a big steaming hot sh!t on society.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Feral scum the lot of them, any attacks or anti social behaviour like this and social welfare should be cut drastically, also a 2 strikes and you're out should be implemented, 2 convictions of anto social behaviour from anyone residing in gaff and you get evicted, fcuk 'em, fcuk the lot of them

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Riot unit should go in

then all involved sentenced to life imprisonment

I know I’m a broken record on this but We need major changes to our sentencing laws and prison system also

100 percent

We have no fooking deterrent to scum behavior in society

Riot cops needed here, and those found guilty given serious jail time.....serious...

Either we send a strong and firm message to vermin or we put up this wanton violence and anarchy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

walshb wrote: »
    100 percent

We have no fooking deterrent to scum behavior in society

Riot cops needed here, and those found guilty given serious jail time.....serious...

Either we send a strong and firm message to vermin or we put up this wanton violence and anarchy

I have seen the riot squad in an estate like this they just line up and keep groups apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: @Esse85, @NasserShammaz - forum banned for a week and threadbanned upon return.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

RasTa wrote: »

Another repair bill that taxpayers will have to pay for along with the future dole lifers doing the damage who with have their hand out for the rest of their miserable lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Watching things like that, makes you wish the State would resettle folks like this on a remote island off the west coast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭unhappys10

2 words

SKUM ESTATES

I only see one word?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

It'd be something if we were like U.S here and allowed to bear arms and protect yourself, i could eradicate 10 of the vermin within minutes

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

scudzilla wrote: »
    It'd be something if we were like U.S here and allowed to bear arms and protect yourself, i could eradicate 10 of the vermin within minutes
    And yet the crime rates in America are higher. Sound great in theory and hell, I'd be the first with the Spandau firing position from the garden wall, but in reality nope.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

scudzilla wrote: »

Nobody needs guns.

We need the justice system to put these people away......for long stretches..

That is all that is needed...

People would not at all be so quick to carry out scum behaviour if being caught and convicted meant serious jail time..

Right now they all know it’s barely a slap on the fooking wrist that they will get.

There is no deterrent to these types behaviours in society..

Our justice system for these types crimes and behaviours is an absolute disgrace!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,126 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Imagine finding yourself unemployed as a result of the pandemic and the council housed you there? The absolute fear you'd experience watching that unfold in close proximity?

Yet, there's kids there who think it's free entertainment. What chance of any of them got of being contributing members of society?

This lifestyle shouldn't be funded, it's an insult to those who work and pay their way, and to those who fall on hard times and end up stuck in a hellhole like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

A lot of attitudes displayed on this thread are just as scummy as that crowd of wasters in the video

Imagine finding yourself unemployed as a result of the pandemic and the council housed you there? The absolute fear you'd experience watching that unfold in close proximity?

Yet, there's kids there who think it's free entertainment. What chance of any of them got of being contributing members of society?

This lifestyle shouldn't be funded, it's an insult to those who work and pay their way, and to those who fall on hard times and end up stuck in a hellhole like that.

I remember talking to an old woman on my rounds who lives in the same estate, had to have been in her 80's. Lived on her own and probably had no one to talk to. She said she was being terrorised every night, throwing things at the windows, putting dog sh1t in the letterbox. She called the Guards several times and they did nothing.
    I felt so sorry for her, I remember buying a lotto ticket that day and promising to myself that if I won I'd buy her a house somewhere, it had that much of an impact on me.

Horrible excuses for human beings.

A lot of attitudes displayed on this thread are just as scummy as that crowd of wasters in the video

Feel sorry for them do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,126 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

unhappys10 wrote: »
    I remember talking to an old woman on my rounds who lives in the same estate, had to have been in her 80's. Lived on her own and probably had no one to talk to. She said she was being terrorised every night, throwing things at the windows, putting dog sh1t in the letterbox. She called the Guards several times and they did nothing.
    I felt so sorry for her, I remember buying a lotto ticket that day and promising to myself that if I won I'd buy her a house somewhere, it had that much if an impact on me.

Horrible excuses for human beings.

Christ, that's sad. Terrorised in your own home at that age.

Christ, that's sad. Terrorised in your own home at that age.

What's worse is she lived out in the country and her husband died, I don't think she had any other family and she was placed in a house there to be in the town. Just made the story worse.
    This was 12 or 13 years ago but I still remember it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Wouldn't worry about it.

The council* will pick up the tab for repairing that. And they'll smash it up again some other time.

* i.e. the taxpayer. It comes out of the housing budget, meaning less money for more important things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭tastyt

The main problems are the courts being full of lenient left judges who think they are doing people from “ disadvantaged “ areas a favour by giving out suspended sentences .

The good people of these areas are being ****ed over by the courts, they want these scum put away more than anyone as they have to look and put up with this **** constantly. Easy for a judge to be so forgiving when they know full well the scrotes will never live in and terrorise their upper class estates.

On top of this there is literally nowhere to put these knackers anyway. The prisons are bursting at the seams, there’s lads roaming our streets with 100+ convictions that laugh at law and order and why wouldn’t they , so what kind of society do we expect when guards, and the law are seen as a soft touch and jail time is short and easy ?

The new government should build 2 new huge prisons and get tough on crime and anti social behaviour and everyone would thank them .

Get a few hundred tradesmen working for a couple of years aswell into the bargain

• Advertisement

Feel sorry for them do you?

Nope I have zero respect for that ****e. some posters are displaying the exact same mindless attitudes on here. i have the same amount of respect for them

Nope I have zero respect for that ****e. some posters are displaying the exact same mindless attitudes on here. i have the same amount of respect for them

Not mindless.
    People see scum like this behaving that way, getting away with it again and again and again, nothing will change. Their parents were life long wasters, they are life long wasters, their kids will be life long wasters. All paid for by us, look at your next payslip and when you see the deductions just think to yourself, that money is fuelling that lifestyle, you are literally working to pay them.
    They'll never change, they laugh at people who get up and go to work every day.
    Generations of leeches, who will just take, take, and take some more without ever giving anything back apart from damage and anti social behaviour.
    The world would be a better place without them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

None of this will change without a 180 degree turn in society on personal responsibility in many things.

Finances
    Getting a job
    Criminal behaviour
    Obesity

Personal responsibility is championed by no political party. Always someone else's fault.

Can you elaborate?

What posts/views?

walshb wrote: »
    Can you elaborate?

What posts/views?

without going back over the thread. a couple of comments about shooting them with Uzis from a garda car and making them dig their own mass grave and dropping them in spring to mind as possible solutions out forward

without going back over the thread. a couple of comments about shooting them with Uzis from a garda car and making them dig their own mass grave and dropping them in spring to mind as possible solutions out forward

Ok.

Yes, no need for that. Just stiff and tough sentencing for these behaviours and lawlessness.

Oh that was me, and I'm 100% serious.

Not mindless.
    People see scum like this behaving that way, getting away with it again and again and again, nothing will change. Their parents were life long wasters, they are life long wasters, their kids will be life long wasters. All paid for by us, look at your next payslip and when you see the deductions just think to yourself, that money is fuelling that lifestyle, you are literally working to pay them.
    They'll never change, they laugh at people who get up and go to work every day.
    Generations of leeches, who will just take, take, and take some more without ever giving anything back apart from damage and anti social behaviour.
    The world would be a better place without them.

yes, the world would be a better place if people like that did not exist. but they do and the solution is much more complicated than the reactionary stuff posted here.
    i can see why people are angry. that video and others like it make my blood boil. but some of the stuff posted here is just as vile.

Oh that was me, and I'm 100% serious.

Then I would suggest that you are part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Rodin wrote: »
    Personal responsibility is championed by no political party. Always someone else's fault.

Its sad but true, personal responsibility doesn't get you elected though. Every party running on the who's to blame ticket

PbP : its the bankers, the bonuses, Nama, thats why little Johnny robs cars to pay for his heroin.
    Greens : its the environment, the beef farmers, capitalism, its why Anto trained a pitbull to fight and it tore his sons face off in a caravan.
    SF : its FG and FF the people wanted change, change would stop Chantelle having 5 kids by age 20 and robbing 300 euro worth of clothes from pennys
    FF : its FG's fault, and if you believe us theres more dole in it for you
    FG : its FF's fault, and if you believe us theres the dole Christmas bonus for you.

Advertisement