Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Augustinian Lane Doctor??

• 06-07-2020 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

What's the name of the doctor up this lane and has anyone a number for them? Seems to not exist online and i tried asking Roxtown Health Centre for a number for them, they have no clue of a doctor here. Anyone help me out here?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Are you sure it's Augustinian Lane? I've never seen a or heard of doctor's office up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 leo505050

source wrote: »
    Are you sure it's Augustinian Lane? I've never seen a or heard of doctor's office up there.

Unless Google map is all wrong

Near Ladys Lane, it's in the corner, says surgery above the the door. It's there years?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭The_Dave

leo505050 wrote: »
    Unless Google map is all wrong
    It is wrong, Google maps has 2 Augustinian Lanes on it, the proper one is just off Catherine Street, coming on to Thomas Street (where Mickey Martins's is). That other lane, off Lady's Lane, not sure what it's called, nor can I remember the name of the doctors. From what i recall it had multiple doctor's names on it, one of which may have been Roche

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭The_Dave

It may have been "The Surgery", but the name's over the door were (I think) Dr. Fiona Malone Dr. Stephen Roche (GMS) Dr. Alicia Flynn (GMS) Dr. Emer O'Connor

• Advertisement

The_Dave wrote: »
    It may have been "The Surgery", but the name's over the door were (I think) Dr. Fiona Malone Dr. Stephen Roche (GMS) Dr. Alicia Flynn (GMS) Dr. Emer O'Connor

Thanks a million. Yes its just called The Surgery, Parnell Arcade, Parnell Street. Thanks for the help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement