Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with X3 (external version) on Windows 7

Options
  • 06-07-2020 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭

Hi What would be the problem for this do you think?
    I have Win 7 64 bit when i start up the computer with Creative x3 plugged in it works no problem
    but when i start up the computer with out it plugged in & plug it in then after it has finished start up i get ' unrecognised usb device & no amount of changing leads or usb ports will fix it. i even tried uninstalling it & reinstalling it but no luck.

The only way it will work is if it is plugged in from when i turn on my computer.
    ( The strange thing about it is when i plugged it in to my laptop (Windows 10) it showed No ''usb not recognised msg & loaded the drivers no problem. i had not installed it on my laptop.). I am burnt from trying to figure out what it is .

Advertisement