Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier Debit Card

Options
  • 06-07-2020 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hi I got a new Premier Black debit card recently but it doesn't say Premier (top left) on it anymore.

Is this a change of design and does it affect Lounge access?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Ronney wrote: »
    Hi I got a new Premier Black debit card recently but it doesn't say Premier (top left) on it anymore.

Is this a change of design and does it affect Lounge access?
    Hi Ronney, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. I am a going to check this out with our credit card department to confirm this for you. Please be assured that as soon as I receive an update on this I will certainly come back to you here. 

Thanks Jen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi Ronney, 

Just coming back to you here we have checked this out with our credit card team. There was a recent change in the design for premier cards. The new design does not have the word premier on the front of the card anymore. 

However the card is black and still has all the same features and benefits. 

I hope this clarifies this for you. Please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help you with anything else. 

Thanks Jen

Advertisement