Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting two laptops to one mouse/keyboard

Options
  • 06-07-2020 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I’ work with two laptops and Usually just swap the Logitech mouse/keyboard receiver From one to the other to use The same keyboard and mouse. I’ve now lost the receiver so will have to get a new mouse/keyboard. But is there anyway I can connect both laptops to the same mouse/keyboard without having to Constantly swap the receiver from one to the other.

I’ve looked at kvm switches and mouse without borders software but wondered if there was a simpler solution.

If I got two Logitech unifying receivers one for each laptop and one mouse/keyboard would this work.

The aptops are used independently and I don’t need to transfer files from one to the other or work on them at the same time.

Any help appreciated

Comments

Advertisement