Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neighbours throwing ciggs in our driveways

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

Rezident wrote: »
    Brilliant! Love it. Beware the fury of a patient man.

As the old saying goes...you may have the watch but I've got the time.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Smokers really are the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

I setup a small camera on the window sill just now, I suspect I will catch him on this very easily. When I do I wont tell him I have it unless things get hairy. I will have evidence if I need to contact the public housing about his behavior. Its an old car dash camera but it will work perfectly as it has time and date stamp on it. I'll leave it running when I'm at work tomorrow as it has a hefty SD card which should cover my working hours until I get home. Only need to catch him doing it once and I'm done with it then.

Nah man you have lost it here ...your big mistake is thinking these scrotes think or act logically.
    You said in your first post that your neighbour was the culprit ...why do you need a camera to confirm this.?

It's law of the jungle here dude ...I invested some time in your problem and gave you some advice...why have you disregarded it and gone down the snoopy camera route.?

Beginning to be sorry I took your problem on board....cameras....nah ...blow a trivial issue out of all proportion ....

Sorry man I am out of this discussion if you won't listen......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

I don't think there's anything you can do. You don't want to talk to this person, I don't think it's personal, he's the type of stupid person who drops litter without even thinking about it,
    They world is full of stupid selfish people. That's life. I Don, t think he's trying to annoy you.
    Maybe he's throwing the buts there because he does, nt want his wife to know how much fags he smokes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Nah man you have lost it here ...your big mistake is thinking these scrotes think or act logically.
    You said in your first post that your neighbour was the culprit ...why do you need a camera to confirm this.?

It's law of the jungle here dude ...I invested some time in your problem and gave you some advice...why have you disregarded it and gone down the snoopy camera route.?

Beginning to be sorry I took your problem on board....cameras....nah ...blow a trivial issue out of all proportion ....

Sorry man I am out of this discussion if you won't listen......

How much are you going to charge him for the great advice you gave him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

It's law of the jungle here dude ...I invested some time in your problem and gave you some advice...why have you disregarded it and gone down the snoopy camera route.?.

Unfortunately, You are not dealing with the brightest or the fastest. These scrotes are what are destroying society. They are not decent or socially aware. "I got all this for free and I am going to wreck this gaff".

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

pgj2015 wrote: »
    How much are you going to charge him for the great advice you gave him?

€14.50 +vat (Price of twenty John Player Blue)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Have read all of this thread. Interested to see the outcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭ScallionAyter

Make a pass at him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Collect 6 months of butts in a bucket. Leave them at his front door. That should do it.

Failing that hiring anAlbanian hit squad will be sufficient

• Advertisement

Failing that hiring anAlbanian hit squad will be sufficient

Albanians are numpties, you want Executive Outcomes. Proper South Africans to do the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Albanians are numpties, you want Executive Outcomes. Proper South Africans to do the job.

Could always do it himself and drink the saved money

Could always do it himself and drink the saved money

Compromise? Call the Nidge Weasel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

Compromise? Call the Nidge Weasel?

Naah Fran is yer man to get the job done :-)

Start standing outside in a towel in the early hours maybe?

Sorry, I jest.

It's one of those things that will fester if you dont nip it in the bud. I'm sure they're very much aware that they're doing it, and if challenged on it wouldn't take it to positively.

I'm with others, wouldn't be brave enough to say it outright, but instead return their property into their garden. If they say anything to you,you can respond you're a non smoker so they're not yours.

You're not lying...

deise08 wrote: »
    Naah Fran is yer man to get the job done :-)

I like a Fran he's a mad b£$tard!

Advertisement