Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help asap

Options
  • 07-07-2020 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I tried lodgw money this morning but it got jammed in the machine what do i do.. i need it to travel to work.. help please!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

I tried lodgw money this morning but it got jammed in the machine what do i do.. i need it to travel to work.. help please!!!!!

Contact the bank. There should be a number on the atm machine. Has it closed it’s hatch and taken your card?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dartking1992

Contact the bank. There should be a number on the atm machine. Has it closed it’s hatch and taken your card?

I got the card i cant get customer sevice on phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

We are very sorry to hear that this was your experience when using one of our LATMs this morning. Can we ask that you send us a private message with your full name as it appears on the account, the branch your account is held in, branch you made the lodgement, how much the lodgement was for and your mobile number and we can certainly try and help you as best we can. 

Thanks Jen 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dartking1992

Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

We are very sorry to hear that this was your experience when using one of our LATMs this morning. Can we ask that you send us a private message with your full name as it appears on the account, the branch your account is held in, branch you made the lodgement, how much the lodgement was for and your mobile number and we can certainly try and help you as best we can. 

Thanks Jen 

I sent a pm

Advertisement