Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity shops accepting donations?

• 07-07-2020 12:11pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know any charity shops who are accepting donations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

St. Vincent de Paul in Roxboro or Thomas St. I dropped a bunch of clothes/toys to Roxboro yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Anyone know any charity shops who are accepting donations?
    It depends on what you want to donate. Adapt House and Enable Ireland will accept furniture in good, usable condition and will collect it from you. St. Vincent De Paul, as already mentioned, is probably best for clothing, bedding and household items. The National Council For The Blind also run a shop in William St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

I brought several bags to the Simon shop on Roche's st.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭Bicyclette

I went in to Enable Ireland today and they weren't accepting clothing.

St Vincent de Paul in Oznam House are closed until further notice.

Limerick Animal Welfare weren't accepting anything when I was parked outside last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭djdunny

Im going to utilise this thread rather than starting a new one. Does anyone know if any charity shops are currently accepting donations?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

djdunny wrote: »
    Im going to utilise this thread rather than starting a new one. Does anyone know if any charity shops are currently accepting donations?
    The St. Vincent De Paul shop in Castleconnell is still trading. In town, ADAPT on Sarsfield Street or Enable Ireland on Honan's Quay are possibilities.

Advertisement