Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last Week's Top Five Queries (29.06.2020 - 05.07.2020)

• 07-07-2020 12:48pm
    Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep

1. I wish to report a fault with a manhole cover for a public sewer. Can you help?

Please send us a PM with the following details and a member of our team will help.

- Your full name;
    - Your contact number; and
    - Specific location information of this matter (including County).

2. Can you provide me with more details of Trihalomethanes (THM’s) in the water supply for my area?

In our Water Quality section, you can check your water quality and test results using your address or by locating your address on the map. Please visit the HSE website where you will find a dedicated information page on THMs in drinking water.

3. I cannot move into my new home until Irish Water complete a new connection to the mains. Can you please advise?

If your name is on this application, we can check the progress of this for you. If this is the case, please provide the following details via PM and a member of our team will help.

- Your full name;
    - Your full address;
    - Your contact number; &
    - Your new connection reference number.

If the developer made the application and your name is not on it, we would recommend that you contact the developer to request an update concerning this application.

4. I have spotted a leak near the water meter for my property. Can you please repair this?

Would you mind sending us the following details so that we can look into this for you?

- Your name;
    - Your full address; &
    - Your contact number.

Alternatively, you can report a leak on public property on our website here.

5. We’re doing our best to conserve water but my neighbour has been power washing their driveway for the last few days. Any advice?

We thank you for your continued effort to conserve water. Would you mind sending us a PM with the following details:

- Your name;
    - Contact number;
    - Address (including County);
    - Excessive user’s name; and
    - Excessive user’s address.

Advertisement