Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reassessing life thanks to Coronavirus

Options
  • 07-07-2020 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Does anyone else find that the covid-19 situation has led them to reassess their priorities and goals in life? I have found the overall experience a 'positive' one in assessing what I want out of life. I would even go as far as to say I feel empowered to make changes that I was reluctant to do in the past.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Yes definitely, I don't live in ireland and I had been in some sort of lockdown without pay for 5 months. The final few months were definitely despairing and it played with my mental health a lot. But during that time I got some focus about what I wanted to do in life and I have already made positive steps to achieve that goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 CucamarMor

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Yes definitely, I don't live in ireland and I had been in some sort of lockdown without pay for 5 months. The final few months were definitely despairing and it played with my mental health a lot. But during that time I got some focus about what I wanted to do in life and I have already made positive steps to achieve that goal.

Excellent. Well done. Sometimes it takes something big like this to reassess what you actually want out of life. I realise that might be easy for me to say that as I don't have children hanging off each leg to entertain them whilst working from home! :pac:

Advertisement