Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Dublin Man and Chinese Woman Racially Attacked

Options

Comments

They're just scumbags, let's not turn it into a racial thing I'm sure they're attacked 1000s of white people as it's in their nature.

Also we have a grand total of 150 prison spaces for females in the country so they have free reign(I'm sure murderers alone are taking up a lot of that).

Ireland the land of the free.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

They're just scumbags, let's not turn it into a racial thing I'm sure they're attacked 1000s of white people as it's in their nature.

Also we have a grand total of 150 prison spaces for females in the country so they have free reign(I'm sure murderers alone are taking up a lot of that).

Ireland the land of the free.

“called him the N name”

“Let’s not turn it into a racial thing”

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Overheal wrote: »
    “called him the N name”

I thought it would take longer then the first post.

Hilarious.

• Site Banned Posts: 461 ✭✭callmehal

Wait, I thought the real victims were white people? Racism against blacks and Asians didn't really exist?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Overheal wrote: »
    “called him the N name”

there almost certainly is a racial element. Massive issue with racism among the travelling community and the perpetual welfare class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

those women dishing out the racism are no doubt some of the "most vulnerable people in society".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭oyvey

callmehal wrote: »
    Wait, I thought the real victims were white people? Racism against blacks and Asians didn't really exist?

You’re confusing this with BLM. Go back to sleep.

there almost certainly is a racial element. Massive issue with racism among the travelling community and the perpetual welfare class.

Plenty of posters on here who aren't in the two classes as you call them would fit the bill.

There's a massive issue with bigoted and prejudiced views among the entitled middle class in Ireland.

Jesus, dublin is some kip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

There's a massive issue with bigoted and prejudiced views among the entitled middle class in Ireland.

I severely doubt this was committed by Sarah, 34, works in accounts payable.

oyvey wrote: »
    You’re confusing this with BLM. Go back to sleep.

WLM!!! White's are the real victims. :pac:

No, that's why I said there's a massive issue with bigoted and prejudiced views among the entitled middle class in Ireland. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Proof that unlimited welfare makes people racist!

Pkiernan wrote: »
    Proof that unlimited welfare makes people racist!

Are you on unlimited welfare then?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Sarah is not generally to be found staggering up the quays in Dublin, decked out in "leisure wear", screeching incoherent abuse at members of the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

For a small country Ireland produces some world class pond rats.premier league winning pond rat producers we are.
    Feral,self entitled leeches.
    And every parish in the country has a pocket or two of the leeches,nesting like rats and a constant want on them.

For a small country Ireland produces some world class pond rats.premier league winning pond rat producers we are.
    Feral,self entitled leeches.
    And every parish in the country has a pocket or two of the leeches,nesting like rats and a constant want on them.

But that's enough about the self entitled middle class, what about those in the video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Was there a thread created about the black guy in Cork shooting at uniformed Gardai a few days ago? And then the car chase along the motorway in which he could have killed innocent people before crashing into the toll barrier. Was that a racist attack?

The black Dublin man and Chinese woman were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Anyone who encountered these neanderthals would have been abused; irrespective of their race or their ethnicity.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭gailforecast

GerryFog wrote: »
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/breakingnews-racist-attack-dublin-twittervideo-18549183

Awful stuff. A group of men and women spat on, called him the N name and then attacked his Chinese female friend.

Hopefully those scumbags can be identified and arrested.

Typical Dublin sub-class scum. These are the people which people before profit fondly refer to as the “working class”.

• Advertisement

Kivaro wrote: »
    Was there a thread created about the black guy in Cork shooting at uniformed Gardai a few days ago? And then the car chase along the motorway in which he could have killed innocent people before crashing into the toll barrier. Was that a racist attack?

The black Dublin man and Chinese woman were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Anyone who encountered these neanderthals would have been abused; irrespective of their race or their ethnicity.

White people are the true victims, even if it's blacks and Asians in the video.

Typical Dublin sub-class scum. These are the people which people before profit fondly refer to as the “working class”.

Entitled middle classer has entered the building we see.

Entitled middle classer has entered the building we see.

Entitled to what? My salary that I work for? My rent that I pay for? My car that I bought?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

This lady isn’t a racist at all, she just has no other good comeback against these people other than their race. She then resorts to violence with her thick Supermacs filled arms. They are more intelligent than her, a lot fitter than her and probably smell better with a full set of teeth. If it was a person with an elevated BMI he’d be a fat b*****d, old man he’d be paedophile (or paediatrician :D )

Fair play to Appollo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

White people are the true victims, even if it's blacks and Asians in the video.
    Yep, you could be right in many instances.
    Lots of people saw the footage of the black gang attack on a defenseless teenager and his girlfriend recently. The footage where the white kid was repeatedly stabbed by the aggressor.

Entitled to what? My salary that I work for? My rent that I pay for? My car that I bought?

I should be paying less tax in my overpaid job. The poor people should be rounded up so me and my kind can enjoy going to restaurants 3 nights a week without having to look at them.

Kivaro wrote: »
    Yep, you could be right in many instances.
    Lots of people saw the footage of the black gang attack on a defenseless teenager and his girlfriend recently. The footage where the white kid was repeatedly stabbed by the aggressor.

:pac: Won't somebody think of the whites?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Or as Ivan Years calls them the unwashed.

• Advertisement

I should be paying less tax in my overpaid job. The poor people should be rounded up so me and my kind can enjoy going to restaurants 3 nights a week without having to look at them.

You’re either a troll, or unemployed and bitter.

Advertisement