Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Dublin Man and Chinese Woman Racially Attacked

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭oyvey

You’re either a troll, or unemployed and bitter.

Can't they be both?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭gailforecast

oyvey wrote: »
    Can't they be both?

Good point

I think a distinction can be made and based on the video, those absolute scumbags would have verbally assaulted anyone who brushed off them. Calling the man a ****** and the woman a slur on the Chinese is absolutely undoubtedly racist, but I'm confident the attack would have happened if a fat red haired couple who went past them and they would have been called ginger fat pricks, if it had been two guys holding hands, it would have been you pair of gay ****.

Absolutely racist scumbags, but I wouldn't call it a racist attack (i.e. the couple were target specifically because of their colour)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Hannibal36

The stepped on Weak White Middle classes are in tonight .Can we have a thread about the Cork boy not only called names but stabbed to within an Inch of his life,no lets brush that one under the carpet and any attack suffered by any Irish person.

Lets focus on making sure nothing bad ever happens to a Black or Minority person,they are after all the ones suffering the most.

Literally if you raise your voice to a minority in Ireland anything is on the table from losing your job to Jail. But stabbing/murdering an Irish person isn't too bad they were probably pond scum anyway.

Hannibal36 wrote: »
    The stepped on Weak White Middle classes are in tonight .Can we have a thread about the Cork boy not only called names but stabbed to within an Inch of his life,no lets brush that one under the carpet and any attack suffered by any Irish person.

Lets focus on making sure nothing bad ever happens to a Black or Minority person,they are after all the ones suffering the most.

Literally if you raise your voice to a minority in Ireland anything is on the table from losing your job to Jail. But stabbing/murdering an Irish person isn't too bad they were probably pond scum anyway.

Of course that attack was disgusting. Doesn’t excuse this, by a couple of worthless dole scrounges. Frankly, I’d trade these pair for a few Chinese who’ll work hard and contribute as opposed to these parasites.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 461 ✭✭callmehal

You’re either a troll, or unemployed and bitter.
    oyvey wrote: »
    Can't they be both?
    Good point

I'm neither. Just a truth spreader. :D

callmehal wrote: »
    I'm neither. Just a truth spreader. :D

Dung-spreader more like.

I think a distinction can be made and based on the video, those absolute scumbags would have verbally assaulted anyone who brushed off them. Calling the man a ****** and the woman a slur on the Chinese is absolutely undoubtedly racist, but I'm confident the attack would have happened if a fat red haired couple who went past them and they would have been called ginger fat pricks, if it had been two guys holding hands, it would have been you pair of gay ****.

Absolutely racist scumbags, but I wouldn't call it a racist attack (i.e. the couple were target specifically because of their colour)

Yeah agree with most of that but i wouldn't even call them racists,scumbags yeah but a racist surely is someone who believes their race is superior.

These people are Jealous of Blacks and Minorities doing better than themselves in life so they have to try and pull them down,if anything they believe the other race superior and its an inferiority complex not racism,as is the case with most racism claims these days.

Dung-spreader more like.

That yo mamma.

Hannibal36 wrote: »
    Yeah agree with most of that but i wouldn't even call them racists,scumbags yeah but a racist surely is someone who believes their race is superior.

These people are Jealous of Blacks and Minorities doing better than themselves in life so they have to try and pull them down,if anything they believe the other race superior and its an inferiority complex not racism,as is the case with most racism claims these days.

Very valid points. These cretins are like the red-neck Americans who blame blacks for their problems. It pains them to see an immigrant who’s prosperous, they believe it’s stolen prosperity that they’re entitled to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

So that's white people, black people, travellers, dole recipients, the middle class, lower class and Dublin people I have to worry about. And thats only 3 pages. Thank god this forum isn't representative of the real world and I can leave the house.

So that's white people, black people, travellers, dole recipients, the middle class, lower class and Dublin people I have to worry about. And thats only 3 pages. Thank god this forum isn't representative of the real world and I can leave the house.

You forgot about the ****ing Asians! No one ever suspects them but who nearly killed us all this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭BobbyMalone

Kivaro wrote: »
    Was there a thread created about the black guy in Cork shooting at uniformed Gardai a few days ago? And then the car chase along the motorway in which he could have killed innocent people before crashing into the toll barrier.

There was: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=113934315 and not just one, but two: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=113934111
    Kivaro wrote: »
    Was that a racist attack?

I didn't read that the suspect targeted people based on their race, it was apparently a 'domestic issue'.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

callmehal wrote: »
    Are you on unlimited welfare then?

Before I report your personal attack on me to a Moderator, could you explain your comment please?

Very valid points. These cretins are like the red-neck Americans who blame blacks for their problems. It pains them to see an immigrant who’s prosperous, they believe it’s stolen prosperity that they’re entitled to.

These scumbags attack anybody and everybody race has little to do with it.Its just who crosses their path at a given time.

All that's happening is society is saying look you can't attack Blacks or Minorities or we come down on you like a ton of bricks.The end result whether fair or not will be just White on White crime as its allowed and Black on White crime as it is also allowed.

But the loser is always us,we are handing so much power to minorities,its galling to see how Weakened and Subjugated the Irish Middle Class has become.Why are these guys recording this anyway,did they make money off this ? What happened before they started recording again i could be totally wrong but these are potential situations that will arise in the future without doubt when you have handed so much power over to people.If they can get a rise out of anybody and get them to call them a N***** then they got a video that the news is going to eat up.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Op 14 posts in

Pkiernan wrote: »
    Before I report your personal attack on me to a Moderator, could you explain your comment please?

:pac: How is a question a personal attack? Report me for asking you a question. :pac::pac::pac:

Four pages in, this thread is an absolute train wreck

Reminds me of the train joke I once wrote.

Two blondes were walking through the woods and they came to some tracks. The first blonde said: "These look like deer tracks." And the other one said: "No they look like moose tracks." They argued and argued for a while and they were still arguing when the train hit them.

There was: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=113934315 and not just one, but two: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=113934111

I didn't read that the suspect targeted people based on their race, it was apparently a 'domestic issue'.

Nowhere on the stories or threads is there any mention of his race,you are just proving the absolute media Blackout on highlighting any Black crime.Again i don't think race should come into the story or threads but fair is fair if that guy was a Traveller or another White Irish guy it would be all over them stories and threads,Pondscum Pavee point etc etc.

Pathetic how subjugated we have become as country and all the middle class here cheering on the blatant discrimination going on across the board in Ireland against White Irish.You think because you have it good now it won't come for your children,it absolutely will but the ship has sailed and it is going to come to all your children and if they are lucky enough to get through what they face it will come harder at your grandchildren.

Life is a war and if you don't believe it is,you are losing in life and at war,you can hardly win a war if you don't even realise there is war.So most of you supporting the blatant anti White Irish Media and Justice system in this country have it all in store for you and your future generations but most likely most of you will only get to a second generation of offspring if you are lucky enough to have resources stored up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

like the wans in the video

• Registered Users Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

This is an entirely normal day in Dublin city centre.

it could have been any of the days I have knocked about it for the last 20 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Risingshadoo

In Dublin it really doesn't pay to hang about, or be "visible", because you'll always run into a scumbag. It doesn't matter how much the city develops, how many jobs there are or whatever - you won't never rise above the grime of our capital city. It's grimey.

Are you ok? Do you need help?

I think he needs attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Probably not a great idea to be seen out and about as an african / oriental couple. In the eyes of the public I suppose it would be seen as a unification of the two races percieved as the biggest threat, to the indigenous population and so likely to provoke the most resentment.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Probably not a great idea to be seen out and about as an african / oriental couple. In the eyes of the public I suppose it would be seen as a unification of the two races percieved as the biggest threat, to the indigenous population and so likely to provoke the most resentment.

Blaming the victim though isn’t it

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Philo62

You giving these scumbags way too much credit, all they are interested in is where to get next fix & what shop to rob next. They wouldn’t even know what prosperity means

Philo62 wrote: »
    You giving these scumbags way too much credit, all they are interested in is where to get next fix & what shop to rob next. They wouldn’t even know what prosperity means

I’m just trying to find a way to rationalise it. These people are animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

[QUOTE=Overhe
    al;113966530]Blaming the victim though isn’t it[/QUOTE]

There’s no blame here just an unfortunate situation you’ll get it anywhere. They’ll abuse anything that can get a tan sure I got burned myself. Tanned...abused! Racially.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You have to go to special lengths to butcher a quote like that. Edgy.

Advertisement