If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Ue55tu8500 problem.

Options
  • 07-07-2020 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Hello and good evening to you.

I recently brought a Samsung Ue55tu8500 and the screen has since developed a problem. The issue is a section of the screen flicks black and sometimes white. It happens when im either watching tv or netflick etc, Iv also tried various hdmi cables etc to see if it was a cable problem. The Tv was purchased on the 27 of June 2020. I recieved it last Wednesday and said I give it a week to see will the issue work itself out.

Iv taken some short videos of the issue. that I can forward in an email.

Regards
    Jon.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

jonon9 wrote: »

I recently brought a Samsung Ue55tu8500 and the screen has since developed a problem. The issue is a section of the screen flicks black and sometimes white. It happens when im either watching tv or netflick etc, Iv also tried various hdmi cables etc to see if it was a cable problem. The Tv was purchased on the 27 of  June 2020. I recieved it last Wednesday and said I give it a week to see will the issue work itself out.

Regards
    Jon.
    Hi Jon.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your new television.

If you can email Sales@Richersounds.ie or Emmaj@Richersounds.ie with your full name and address and the brief description of the fault as above then one of the mail order team can arrange for a replacement.

I take it you still have all the original packaging to return the TV in?

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

I recently brought a Samsung Ue55tu8500 and the screen has since developed a problem. The issue is a section of the screen flicks black and sometimes white. It happens when im either watching tv or netflick etc, Iv also tried various hdmi cables etc to see if it was a cable problem. The Tv was purchased on the 27 of  June 2020. I recieved it last Wednesday and said I give it a week to see will the issue work itself out.

Regards
    Jon.
    Hi Jon.

If you can email Sales@Richersounds.ie or Emmaj@Richersounds.ie with your full name and address and the brief description of the fault as above then one of the mail order team can arrange for a replacement.

Kenny.
    Please excuse the late reply just in from work. Yes iv kept all the packaging and wrappers etc. I will repackage it this evening.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Regards
    Jon.
    Hi Jon.

Kenny.
    Please excuse the late reply just in from work. Yes iv kept all the packaging and wrappers etc. I will repackage it this evening.
    Hi Jon,

No problem, if you email emmaj@richersounds.ie and sales@richersounds.ie with a fault description and your name we can get the ball rolling for you.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.