Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW35+ Transfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Help me please, Iv played my wildcard and my head is melted. Squad A or squad B ?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Benimar wrote: »
    Thanks.

Would you hold Kane or go Vardy/Ings?

Think it’s Vardy or hold Kane tbh.

Think I'd hold this gameweek then get rid. His record against Arsenal is very good. He has 10 goals in 10 league games against Arsenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

spindex wrote: »
    Help me please, Iv played my wildcard and my head is melted. Squad A or squad B ?

Squad B by some distance, not even close. I wouldn't be sure about Doherty or Ederson but other than that good job

Edit: I'd keep some cash to upgrade Vardy to Jesus next week

B cos triple United attack is the way to go at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Do you have a bench boost?
    If not id downgrade some of the subs and go Robbo for VVD maybe?

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    I left my transfer of him in until late last night
    At the end of the game the last day he went to block a clearance
    And he looked like he may have tweaked something but he played on and Rodgers said nothing so I went ahead with it
    Be sickened if something comes to light now
    He is only in for one week anyway
    I am switching him for Ings next week
    With my front 8 the way it is I’ll have a selection headache if I sell DCl for someone so I’m leaving him first sub given that his last 3 fixtures are ok
    Hoping to bank in 37
    D Silva coming in 38

On Vardy not being sighted in training pictures or videos; that is surely down to him having a day off with him being 33 now and needing to manage his load with the congested fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Rashford or Jiminez to Vardy worth a -4? Or is Vardy that much of a doubt?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

On Vardy not being sighted in training pictures or videos; that is surely down to him having a day off with him being 33 now and needing to manage his load with the congested fixtures.

Yes
    Apparently he was training anyway
    And they train again today

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭howareyakid

Considering Bernardo Silva. Have I completely lost my mind?!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,236 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Reasonable enough likelihood of it yeah, although Friday seems like a strange day off given they played on Tuesday. But sure look B-Rodg knows better than I do for certain.

• Advertisement

Considering Bernardo Silva. Have I completely lost my mind?!

I wouldn’t
    Feels like a city player for the sake of it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

DCL to Giruod?

I'd a be bit concerned about Giroud's gametime

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

siblers wrote: »
    DCL to Giruod?

I'd a be bit concerned about Giroud's gametime

He's started 3 out of the last 4 so shouldnt be an issue

BUT SU have tightened up since O'Connell came back

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Green&Red wrote: »
    He's started 3 out of the last 4 so shouldnt be an issue

BUT SU have tightened up since O'Connell came back

Yeah, might just bank. Think it would be a transfer for the sake of it

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Do you have a bench boost?
    If not id downgrade some of the subs and go Robbo for VVD maybe?

Iv no bench boost, thanks for the replies

I wouldn’t
    Feels like a city player for the sake of it

It would be a risk. I think he’ll start though and he’s due a haul possibly. Pep was praising him in the presser as well. I’m tempted but my more conservative side is telling me not to!

It would be a risk. I think he’ll start though and he’s due a haul possibly. Pep was praising him in the presser as well. I’m tempted but my more conservative side is telling me not to!

What will you do with him for rest of season?
    Can’t really bench a city mid with those fixtures ......he would just be a headache imo
    Unless you plan on moving him straight on
    In that case there are probably better players to punt on this week

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

FH active, want players so may aswel get them in and stop baiting around the bush. I have a 40 point gap to make up.

Hurry up 11.30 so I can stop making transfers, at present going attack heavy.

What will you do with him for rest of season?
    Can’t really bench a city mid with those fixtures ......he would just be a headache imo
    Unless you plan on moving him straight on
    In that case there are probably better players to punt on this week

He’d be in for two weeks anyway depending on his form. Think I’ll leave him and get Antonio in instead!

He’d be in for two weeks anyway depending on his form. Think I’ll leave him and get Antonio in instead!

That was who I was hinting at :D

• Advertisement

That was who I was hinting at :D

Haha! Hopefully he does the business now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

shmeee wrote: »
    FH active, want players so may aswel get them in and stop baiting around the bush. I have a 40 point gap to make up.

Hurry up 11.30 so I can stop making transfers, at present going attack heavy.

I think heavy midfield is the way at the moment, midfielders are performing and consistent, defenders are not keeping too many clean sheets.
    3-5-2 formation

I think heavy midfield is the way at the moment, midfielders are performing and consistent, defenders are not keeping too many clean sheets.
    3-5-2 formation

Attack as in MF adn up, Mane, Salah, Sterling, Bruno main 4 with Vardy and Greenwood. Foden may be 5th MF but a risk. Tony also an option but will have to loose a Leicester or Pool defender then (Gomez).

Attack as in MF adn up, Mane, Salah, Sterling, Bruno main 4 with Vardy and Greenwood. Foden may be 5th MF but a risk. Tony also an option but will have to loose a Leicester or Pool defender then (Gomez).

Lovren is back in sqaud
    Gomez has been poor

Did Cresswell in for Egan to make my bench boost bench be Ramsdale, Aurier, Lascelles and DCL.

FH played.

Need to make up 40 point gap so got to start somewhere and did a last minute (panic) FH. Only held 4 players from previous GW so decent overhaul for this GW and players I wanted to owe but couldn't got in.

Schmeichel
    Gomez, Justin, Garcia
    Mane, Salah (c), Bruno (vc), Sterling, Foden
    Vardy, Greenwood

Button, Cresswell, Kiko, Connolly

A risk with City asset and Pep roulette but 2 subs who hopefully can cover if they get no action. A risk, I'll take.

GL all!

I like it a lot but I’d have found a way to get Antonio in there

CSF wrote: »
    I like it a lot but I’d have found a way to get Antonio in there

Funds were so tight, tried it but ment loosing one of the big 3 (mane, salah, sterling) which I didn't want to loose as was FHing to get them in.

A punt taken! Now to sit back and get pissed off again :D

Funds were so tight, tried it but ment loosing one of the big 3 (mane, salah, sterling) which I didn't want to loose as was FHing to get them in.

A punt taken! Now to sit back and get pissed off again :D
    I think I'd have cheaped out on Schmeichel and Gomez to get him in over Foden. But if you can get Liverpool and Leicester cleanies you won't be feeling that way unless Antonio goes completely nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Haha! Hopefully he does the business now!

:cool:

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    :cool:

Yeah that worked out ok!! Antonio the legend :D

Advertisement