Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE- The Horror Show At Extreme Rules- 19th July 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I can overlook a lot in pro wrestling, but why is asuka selling the loss like it actually happened???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

ThePott wrote: »
    Local medical facility bro, where you been? :pac:
    They said the thing haha. So basically they can just pop in Rey's eye again.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,450 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

If you took someone's eye out its prob 10-20 years inside

Seth gets away with it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

What was that? Great stuff from Sasha and Asuka but ffs they deserve better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭maherhonda

PTH2009 wrote: »
    If you took someone's eye out its prob 10-20 years inside

Seth gets away with it

Didn't the undertaker get done for murder for burying AJ Styles alive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I like Drew to a certain extent, but he's not got the charisma to be the main man. And Zzziggler.

maherhonda wrote: »
    Didn't the undertaker get done for murder for burying AJ Styles alive?

Got away on a technicality

Smart thinking from Ziggler

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

is there a rule where you get DQed from doing a move through a table. technically you're not using a weapon...
    its not a dq if you whip someone into the steel steps.

some low blow there from Ziggler

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭hynesie08

is there a rule where you get DQed from doing a move through a table. technically you're not using a weapon...
    its not a dq if you whip someone into the steel steps.

some low blow there from Ziggler

It's one of those selective rules, theoretically if drew claymore kicks dolph off the apron and through a table, that's fine, but the suplex is through it, DQ, it's intent over outcome....

Back to the mid card for Ziggler

Orton next for drew id say

• Advertisement

this Suspension of Disbelief is brought to you by Snickers

Who the hell is that

Maybe the new Harper and Rowan

Well that was absolute rubbish

That was odd

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"Exposed" eyeball and vomiting. The absolute shìtshow that was Asuka/Sasha.

Serious bang of WCW/TNA at their worst from that PPV.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

At this stage Vince is either Trolling or giving Bruce enough crap to talk about on this podcast for ultimately he gets fired again.

But my god, what a shockingly poor event.

So last night Big DAVE Meltzy reported the Swamp fight took 7-8 hours to shoot and it will be edited down between 20-40 minutes with the most dramatic ending to a cinematic match yet.....

We got 13 minutes of tripe with a non-ending. If that took 7-8 hours to shoot WWE should be ashamed of themselves. The only good thing was the throwback to Alexa Bliss, at least they used something from their pass.

Then we move on to Bargaintown's HBK Ziggy Zig Ziggler, who stacked the odds so badly in his favour that even if he did win it would mean nothing and instead of making McIntyre look strong it makes Ziggy Zig look utterly worthless.... again. One month on Raw and already he cant be taken seriously. He should have left WWE years ago.

Sasha Auska match awful finish that will be reversed tonight and start the build for the Sasha Baley Summerslam match.

And Rey "Fake Eye in my hand trick" Mystero.... honestly what the hell was that, the more interesting thing for them to have done was have Rollins just about to do it andf have Dominick come out and offer to join the Monday Night Messiah if he spares his Dad's rubberball of an eye. And then have conflict watching Dominick having to do Seth's bidding.

All in the All I give this show a big 0.5 stars out of 5. The 0.5 was for WWE's accelerated attempts to go out of business. They're doing good work. I'm looking forward to the Rise and Fall of WWE DVD when it's released, ultimately by a company backed by Bischoff who will buy the WWE Library.

Can't wait to hear Cornette's review.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I think I can honestly say that was the most garbage thing I have ever witnessed.

A true horror show

• Registered Users Posts: 29,132 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

How does pushing the eye into a sharp corner, like he did before, cause the eye to pop out? Though earlier Seth seemed to actually go pretty deep on the steps with his eye when Rey was pushing him down. Of course he'll be grand.

Well Ziggler wasn't completely stupid, though should've banned the Claymore as well.

For the Swamp match, luckily they used a camera that was able to capture Braun's hallucinations and flashbacks. Must've borrowed from the Barney show.
    I assume the masked men were meant to be Harper and Rowan. Knew the unmasked guy was getting burned as didn't recognise him.
    Must've been watching Friday the 13th before this. So is Braun dead now?
    At least they were happy to make fun of that karaoke segment.

Well New Day losing means they're now set to become tag champs for another time

Nikki to get another shot or who would go next? Obviously Sasha will face Asuka again

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I feel to make it more realistic with rey losing his eye they should have had some sort of blood to make it look somewhat gruesome since it was the "Horror Show"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I feel to make it more realistic with rey losing his eye they should have had some sort of blood to make it look somewhat gruesome since it was the "Horror Show"

You gotta keep the "Horror show" PG :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Didn't think it was possible to be worse than WCW circa 2000 but WWE have managed to do it, the current product is the absolute dirt worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Watched it this morning so at least I didn't stay up for it.

The ****show at Extreme Rules would've been a more appropriate name.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The longer the WWE uses out of date people like Prichard to lead there creative the downward spiral will continue.

That was right up there with December to Dismember.

The longer the WWE uses out of date people like Prichard to lead there creative the downward spiral will continue.

That was right up there with December to Dismember.

That's harsh...... on December to Dismember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

They booked themselves into a corner with the eye for an eye match.

Enjoyed the tag team match and womens title match besides the silly ending.

Got to say an epic and cool image to end the ppv on.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1285026094438068225

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

I'm a big fan of the fiend stuff but it'd be a lot cooler if he hadn't gotten squashed by a retired fiftysomething in February.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Wyatt is grand till he has to do the you know actual wrestling thing.

The cinematic stuff with him now is just terribly boring and unoriginal.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

maherhonda wrote: »
    So wearing a referee shirt makes you a referee now???:pac:

Ah WWE, this is why i've stopped you watching for the last three months.

Did Sasha have special privileges for the match :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭maherhonda

I miss Cena :o and CM Punk:o

Jaysus WWE is really gone to complete and utter tripe.

Advertisement