Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental implant recommendations

Options
  • 07-07-2020 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for getting a dental implant in Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

shnaek wrote: »
    Any recommendations for getting a dental implant in Cork?

My dentist Charlie Haly does them.Never needed one mind but hes an excellent dentist.
    https://www.halydentalcare.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

Very expensive depending where you go i was quoted 1600 in smile store in togher.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭shnaek

ofcork wrote: »
    Very expensive depending where you go i was quoted 1600 in smile store in togher.

Fk that is pricey. Was that for one tooth?

Yes for one other places are over 2k.

Do they charge for a consultation, or will they tell you the cost over the phone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

shnaek wrote: »
    Do they charge for a consultation, or will they tell you the cost over the phone?

I paid €45 for a consultation at Smile.

I was getting fillings as well so got price.

My own dentist doesn't do implants, and she recommended a place and said that sometimes they rather the tooth not be extracted in advance so they can do it all. The people she recommended rang me and said I'd need to see two consultants, one for the extraction and one for the implant. €200. I don't have money to burn so this kinda got me worried, as it looks like that was just talking about taking the tooth out and talking about the implant.

Advertisement