Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I see the President of

Options
  • 08-07-2020 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,011 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Brazil has tested positive for Covid-19. Just a little flu eh. See if he thinks that if he gets over it. I can not say I have any sympathy for him because I do not. Like Trump he he is concerned about one thing himself. He obviously did not care a whole lot for his fellow countrymen and women because if he did he would have done what had to be done to stop the spread of Covid-19 in his country and listen to his chief medical officers instead of firing them. Maybe after having it he might change but Boris Johnson had it and it did not change him so I am not to optimistic it will change this loony either.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,415 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Will be interesting if it has no more issues than the common flu for him, will throw the cat amongst the hundreds of trillions.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,011 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Will be interesting if it has no more issues than the common flu for him, will throw the cat amongst the hundreds of trillions.

He has already started to get tired, to get muscle aches and a tempeture over 38 degrees. So ye it's not just a small flu.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

AMKC wrote: »
    He has already started to get tired, to get muscle aches and a tempeture over 38 degrees. So ye it's not just a small flu.

So its just a standard one then

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Moving to Covid forum, reminder, that the charter there applies now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,985 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Well they are symptoms of flu too.

It's the severity for some, and the prolonged symptoms and secondary effects, that differentiate it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Did you get tired in the middle of writing the thread title OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Did you get tired in the middle of writing the thread title OP?

Noticed that mys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

They are literally the symptoms of a mild flu though...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,285 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement