Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking help

• 08-07-2020 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Last year I moved to Canada with my now ex-girlfriend. She called me today and said that CIBC have locked her out of her bank account because of an unpaid credit card bill under my name (it’s a joint account). Since I’m no longer in the country I don’t have access to any of the bank cards and can’t sign into online banking. When I called CIBC they said that my bank over here should be able to set up a bill payment for them. Has anybody ever had this issue before and how did they fix it.

I have tried resetting the password but as I don’t have a Canadian number to receive a verification code it doesn’t work

Advertisement