Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund transaction still “pending”?

Options
  • 08-07-2020 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Ordered a laptop and the order was cancelled last Thursday. The transaction still shows up as “pending” and the date updates every day (today it shows up as Jul8) and I still haven’t gotten my money back. I messaged laptop direct and they said they never processed the transaction.

When will I get my money back?!! What is the holdup?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Jlayay wrote: »
    Ordered a laptop and the  order was cancelled last Thursday. The transaction still shows up as “pending” and the date updates every day (today it shows up as Jul8) and I still haven’t gotten my money back. I messaged laptop direct and they said they never processed the transaction.

When will I get my money back?!! What is the holdup?!
    Hi Jlayay

Thanks for checking with us here.

Once the retailer has advised they will not fully process this transaction for you, this will show as pending online and will automatically resolve on account. This can take a full 5 working days, it will disappear from the debit side of your account and increase your balance by the transaction amount.

We hope the information helps, any further questions feel free to check back with us. 

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement