Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration Sept 2020 Gamsat

• 08-07-2020 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Registration is open now, for a computer based exam at exam center (more interesting changes!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 campmed

Mentions the test dates are 28th of September - 11th of October. That’s a long period of time to be available for sitting the test...

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭taxignorant

There is a bit of a lack of clarity to it, is format the same as the may/June?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭bella11

It seems to be a longer exam and is invigilated I think:.... runs over quite a long timespan aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 19 somebodylikeme

campmed wrote: »
    Mentions the test dates are 28th of September - 11th of October. That’s a long period of time to be available for sitting the test...

Definitely. My boss was asking when I'm taking annual leave and I had to give a vague "some time around the end of September start of October" response.

Bleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 leo of cork

Hi guys, have been prepping for the September Gamsat the past few months and somehow only realised today that the dates for sitting the exam has changed?? Anyone have any insight on how it will be sat would be great!

• Advertisement
Advertisement