Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If there was no IRA....

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

TheCitizen wrote: »
    No no, thank you Sheffield supporter, you’re doing a fine job.

No surprise, run and hide after that hideous comment. Disgusting and you wouldn’t even retract it. Absolutely disgusting

How many children were beaten, raped, kidnapped and sold, thrown into septic tanks on FF's watch? How many women worked as slaves in laundries?

The way you weaponize children's suffering is so shameful and utterly disgusting and I feel bad that you have dragged me down to your level.

I am just asking for the poster to clarify comment on this thread.

I’m well aware of all political and religious backgrounds in Ireland. Whoever carried out these acts should be thrown in jail and never released

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Whoever carried out these acts should be thrown in jail and never released

The Church didn't get away with industrialised abuse without a complicit polity and general lack of civil courage.

The Church didn't get away with industrialised abuse without a complicit polity and general lack of civil courage.

I agree and those aware should be thrown in jail

Does who protected those people as well

• Registered Users Posts: 9,536 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    No surprise, run and hide after that hideous comment. Disgusting and you wouldn’t even retract it. Absolutely disgusting

It was your hideous comment sheffield. Your politicking around such issues is a disgrace.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

Arlene Adams (Nee Foster) would be working in Lidl. Johnny Adair wouldn't take anabolic steroids. The Birmingham 6 would be called the Gibraltar 6. St patty's Day would only be celebrated in New York.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Limpy wrote: »
    Arlene Adams (Nee Foster) would be working in Lidl. Johnny Adair wouldn't take anabolic steroids. The Birmingham 6 would be called the Gibraltar 6. St patty's Day would only be celebrated in New York.

What's St. Patty's day?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

Bowie wrote: »
    What's St. Patty's day?

Yankee version.

Advertisement