Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP - Router issue, Discord

Options
  • 08-07-2020 3:28pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hope this is the right place.

I've rental accommodation so using the broadband provided by the live in landlord. I've been getting a pretty good connection and no issues but in the last two weeks I've had issues with Discord and other services.

When I try to connect to Discord I'm getting a 'No Route' error. Teamspeak as well fails to connect. Also torrents have not been behaving and won't download. Teamspeak.

I've no access to the router as it's the landlords. Everything else seems to work from browsing to netflix so no other residents have issues.

I've asked the landlord to reset the router but this hasn't fixed the issue. I've asked if they've changed anything with the router and they say they haven't. Don't know what is causing this or why it is happening. I'm not using a VPN and it's definitely a router issue as I've used my phone as a hotspot and it works perfectly but very slow due to the poor coverage where I am.

Any help will be appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement