Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Relating to moving out

• 08-07-2020 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello 

My name is [snipped],  I live in rented house  Address is [snipped]
    I'd like to move out on July 20th. Our real estate company's moving instructions are as follows. 

On moving in to the property Sherry FitzGerald would have registered you as the new account holder. 
    Please call them on your vacate date and have your name removed from the account you should contact them on 1890 448 448  

When I moved to Sherry Fitzgerald's residence, did they register me as the new account holder? 
    If so, please remove my name.   

Please check it,  I look forward to hearing  from you. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep Irish Water: Niamh

Hi jinyeob kim,
    Hello 

My name is Jinyeob Kim, I live in rented house Address is ***.
    I'd like to move out on July 20th. Our real estate company's moving instructions are as follows.

On moving in to the property Sherry FitzGerald would have registered you as the new account holder.
    Please call them on your vacate date and have your name removed from the account you should contact them on 1890 448 448

When I moved to Sherry Fitzgerald's residence, did they register me as the new account holder?
    If so, please remove my name.

Please check it, I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks for getting in touch.

Updating an account would need to be done over the phone. Please call us on 1850 448 448 and a member of our team will be happy to help update your account details. This phone line is open from 9am-2pm between Monday to Friday.

Also, we would recommend that you edit your previous post to protect your private data.

Kind regards,
    Niamh

Advertisement