Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Circle k flip and win. PM ONLY. NO POSTING LINKS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Have Vit Hit or Pepsi Max for Car Wash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Anyone want a can of Nocco? First to quote can take it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

Anyone want a can of Nocco? First to quote can take it.

i'll take it

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭confusicus

Protein bar for swap for coffee or offers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cooper59 wrote: »
    Please

Sorry was PM'd gone if I win again I'll PM you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭JustLen

Have a hydro striker to swap with a car wash...

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

App working again! Yay!

Edit: One extra way to not win anything! :-)

All family members tried today and won nothing. None of us have won anything in nearly a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭jusvi2001

2 phones at home.nothing won since last 10 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Slightly off topic won and redeemed a free car wash (made sure to scan my tag) now I’m entitled to a free wash based on their loyalty thing . Think it was pre filled as a promotion with stamps. Anyone know can I get the most premium wash as the free one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭maniac2003

All family members tried today and won nothing. None of us have won anything in nearly a week.

Yeah at least 2 weeks here, 3 devices

• Advertisement

I’ve 4c of petrol per litre I’ll swap for sandwhich, chocolate or cake

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Amouar

maniac2003 wrote: »
    Yeah at least 2 weeks here, 3 devices

Didn't win anything for 3 weeks now using 3 phone numbers. We did win almost every day prior to that. Maybe they have a cap on the number of wins per phone number?

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭jusvi2001

Slightly off topic won and redeemed a free car wash (made sure to scan my tag) now I’m entitled to a free wash based on their loyalty thing . Think it was pre filled as a promotion with stamps. Anyone know can I get the most premium wash as the free one

You can get top premium wash. i had one in the past with stamps.

Protein bar - 2 days left, first to reply

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭nemefuria

confusicus wrote: »
    Protein bar - 2 days left, first to reply

please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭_dof_

nocco carribean for someone who will use it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭One More Toy

_dof_ wrote: »
    nocco carribean for someone who will use it tomorrow

Please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭_dof_

Please

Sent by pm. At least I think it was, I sent it a couple of times but it doesn't appear in my sent items in the private messages for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Amouar wrote: »
    Didn't win anything for 3 weeks now using 3 phone numbers. We did win almost every day prior to that. Maybe they have a cap on the number of wins per phone number?

I'm thinking that there's a cap as well..
    It's been dry here for a while.

Now... If I make up a number ie 088 1234567 and use that, I'll win something, but obviously can't claim it.

Edit.

Just used a made up 088 phone number and..

Screenshot-20200817-234332.jpg

I've just repeated that on a few made up phone numbers, and every one, got 4c off fuel.

Screenshot-20200817-235032.jpg

nemefuria wrote: »
    please?

sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

mikeecho wrote: »

Now... If I make up a number ie 088 1234567 and use that, I'll win something, but obviously can't claim it.

Edit.

I've just repeated that on a few made up phone numbers, and every one, got 4c off fuel.

haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Edit.

Would have thought by doing this you are depriving somebody of winning a prize by putting in dummy numbers that can't get or won't use any winning codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

Pepsi Max anyone? Only 8 hours left.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Would have thought by doing this you are depriving somebody of winning a prize by putting in dummy numbers that can't get or won't use any winning codes?

Yes. You're probably correct.

But I did it as an experiment to show that whole "game" is rigged, there is nothing random about it.

In an earlier post I showed how the outcome is predetermined no matter which ball you click on.

Every user will get a predetermined amount of specific prizes .

Let's just keep swapping, that way we all get what we want

I want free Vit Hits

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cooper59

Pepsi Max anyone? Only 8 hours left.

Please

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Long shot, would anyone like a vit hit for a car wash? I’ll send on anything else I win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭logistic

I have hunky dorys looking to swap for vit hit, nocco or 4c petrol.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

The least they could do is reload the prizes for people who actually use Circle K as regular customers- they'd be fairly easy to identify through use of the app/loyalty scheme system..........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

It has definitely been changed this year. I have played all the previous times, and I might have had a few days here and there not winning but nothing like this time around. We have 3 phones in this house and we have all stopped getting any win. 30 July was my last win and I only won 4 times before that, my partner the same only 3 times. Last time I won nearly everyday sometimes twice a day , if I claimed the prize early. If you look at the Facebook page everyone is saying the same thing about playing previous games and now this game they had a win or two at the start and now nothing.

• Advertisement

Maybe their sales have fallen off a cliff- with people driving a lot less than normal- and they simply can't afford a promotion like this anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Maybe their sales have fallen off a cliff- with people driving a lot less than normal- and they simply can't afford a promotion like this anymore?

That is true, I was surprised that it came back this time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭flexcon

4c off per litre - idealy looking for car wash if someone has it?

The least they could do is reload the prizes for people who actually use Circle K as regular customers- they'd be fairly easy to identify through use of the app/loyalty scheme system..........

Why... The idea of these competitions/promotions is to get new customers, to get people that wouldn't normally go into a circle k.

Why... The idea of these competitions/promotions is to get new customers, to get people that wouldn't normally go into a circle k.

Most of those- are going in, collecting their 'prize' and departing- not to return until they have their next 'prize' to collect. Even discussion threads like this one here- promote that sort of behaviour.

Most of those- are going in, collecting their 'prize' and departing- not to return until they have their next 'prize' to collect. Even discussion threads like this one here- promote that sort of behaviour.

What's going on in this forum only represents a tiny percentage.

Circle k aren't giving away free stuff out of the goodness of their heart. It's a promotion to get people into the shop.
    Lots of people feel uncomfortable going in just to grab something for free, many will make a purchase.

It's a bit like petrol stations giving free coffee to front line workers, most will purchase a snack to go with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭vickers209

Anyone 4cent not being used ive notting to swap at the moment going to fill up now

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭penelope2012

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I know a woman working there and she said hardly anyone collects a prize and leaves and those that collect prizes are embarrassed half the time and whisper they have won something

I can believe that. Another problem is the lack of Circle K stations the nearest one to me is over 30 miles away. The one in the town I live in changed to Top. The one 10 miles away is an express. What a pity I only saw this thread now my 4 cent off expired I could have screenshot it to someone. As I am heading to Cavan today I spun it again and won a caramel nut bar. I will be able to get that. I presume you screenshot prizes if that is the case I can do that next time I win. That is if I do!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I presume you screenshot prizes if that is the case I can do that next time I win. That is if I do!!

Yeah screenshots work even after the "official" time to collect has expired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

i'm happy with what i've won
    it was all free

i don't expect circle k to go mucking around with their game in order to please some people who just like to give out and complain about nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭EDavey20

Have a Nocco Carribean to swap for something else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Heydoyoubye

4cent off to swap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭garrettod

Hi,

I would have thought that most of the prizes are sponsored by the manufacturer / distributor, be it Pepsi, VitHit, HonkyDoreys etc. They are all getting a lot of free publicity from this game, so must be helping to fund it, one way or another.

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭bailey99

I haven't won in over two weeks. My wife is the same. Any four c off to swap for my next win.

garrettod wrote: »
    Hi,

I would have thought that most of the prizes are sponsored by the manufacturer / distributor, be it Pepsi, VitHit, HonkyDoreys etc. They are all getting a lot of free publicity from this game, so must be helping to fund it, one way or another.

If you play the regular play or park, the monthly free gift comes out of the pocket of the station owner.
    A mate owns a circle k express, and that's how it works.

But given that this flip game isn't available at express locations, maybe the items are supplied by the various manufacturers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭garrettod

For those who haven't won anything for a while, have you been buying fuel during the same period and collecting points for same?

I read over the T&Cs for the game last night and while it virally states that winners are random, I struggle to believe it, at this stage.

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Would anyone have a 4c off? Will swap for what I win next.

garrettod wrote: »
    For those who haven't won anything for a while, have you been buying fuel during the same period and collecting points for same?

I read over the T&Cs for the game last night and while it virally states that winners are random, I struggle to believe it, at this stage.

Playing on 3 phones here- haven't won anything in over 3 weeks. Buy between 30 and 50 Euro of fuel weekly (and other bits and pieces for the kids- esp. those damn slushies). Not a very happy customer.........

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

bailey99 wrote: »
    I haven't won in over two weeks. My wife is the same. Any four c off to swap for my next win.
    I'm the same, easily over 2 weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭indenial

I'm the same, easily over 2 weeks now.

Nothing in 3 weeks for myself and the wife. We were winning every 2-3 days each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Have a car wash with 1 hour left on it if anyone wants to get their car washed on this lovely day... :D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement