If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ls50 W with soundbar

Options
  • 08-07-2020 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭

Hi

I want to set up my sitting room for music and tv. Thinking ls50w and separately a Sonos arc and sub later. Wires are a non runner so thinking Sonos to allow wireless rears. I understand it’s a bit messy but I can’t think of anything else without wires that could fit the dual bill.

If I order the ls50 wireless this morning could I get the em Monday or Tuesday in Dublin?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi

I want to set up my sitting room for music and tv. Thinking ls50w and separately a Sonos arc and sub later. Wires are a non runner so thinking Sonos to allow wireless rears. I understand it’s a bit messy but I can’t think of anything else without wires that could fit the dual bill.

If I order the ls50 wireless this morning could I get the em Monday or Tuesday in Dublin?
    Hey Nonoperational.

Thanks for the post.

The LS50w are great speakers! We have them on demo here at the store and they really do sound fantastic.
    Currently priced at £1999. I could offer them at £1899 delivered.

At the moment we have them in stock in our main warehouse in the Black,Grey and White.
    If ordered today before 11:30am our website I should be able to have them in Dublin for tomorrow for you or Monday at the very latest :)

The Sonos ARC is already shaping up to be really popular as we already have several orders against it. We are currently waiting them to arrive into our main warehouse.
    I'll be able to work you a deal on the ARC and the Sub (Gen3) also ;)

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Hey Nonoperational.

Thanks for the post.

The LS50w are great speakers! We have them on demo here at the store and they really do sound fantastic.

At the moment we have them in stock in our main warehouse in the Black,Grey and White.
    If ordered today before 11:30am our website I should be able to have them in Dublin for tomorrow for you or Monday at the very latest :)

The Sonos ARC is already shaping up to be really popular as we already have several orders against it. We are currently waiting them to arrive into our main warehouse.

Kenny.

Black and blue in stock?

Hey Nonoperational.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Black and blue in stock?
    Hi Nonoperational.

I only have the LS50W available in the Black, Grey and White finishes.

Kenny.

Hi Nonoperational.

Kenny.

Ok I’ll go ahead.

Hi Nonoperational.

Kenny.

Ok I’ll go ahead.
    No problem Nonoperational.

You can order directly via our website and I can get you personal code to discount them down to the £1899 delivered.

Let me know which colour you will be going for and i can get the code made up for you.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

You can order directly via our website and I can get you personal code to discount them down to the £1899 delivered.

Let me know which colour you will be going for and i can get the code made up for you.

Kenny.

Black with the blue tweeter. It’s €1949 on thr Irish site.

Kenny.

Black with the blue tweeter. It’s €1949 on thr Irish site.
    Hi Nonoperational.

Ah that works out even better again for you price wise as the 1949 Euro is much cheaper than £1899 sterling.

If you go ahead and order online I'll keep my eye our for the sale arriving and process it straight away.

Kenny.

Hi Nonoperational.

Ah that works out even better again for you price wise as the 1949 Euro is much cheaper than £1899 sterling.

If you go ahead and order online I'll keep my eye our for the sale arriving and process it straight away.

Kenny.

Would you recommend a stand?

Hi Nonoperational.

Kenny.

Would you recommend a stand?
    Hey Nonoperational.

KEF have Their own stands for these priced at 469 Euro (Special Order product)
    https://www.richersounds.com/kef-performance-speaker-stand.html

Kenny.

Hey Nonoperational.

Kenny.
    Too expensive kenny. Would one of the custom design ones work?

• Advertisement

Hey Nonoperational.

Kenny.
    Too expensive kenny. Would one of the custom design ones work?
    Hi Nonoperational.

Yeah the Custom Design speaker stands would suit or even the Mission Stancettes at 89 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200307-mission-stancette-black-per-pair.aspx

Or the SoundStyle Z2 at 99.99
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-100049-soundstyle-z2-black-per-pair.aspx

Hi Nonoperational.

Yeah the Custom Design speaker stands would suit or even the Mission Stancettes at 89 Euro

Tried about 10 times and got request time out

Hi Nonoperational.

Tried about 10 times and got request time out
    Hi Nonoperational,

My colleague Chris has tried to give you a call. If you let us know when suits for a call back we can try you again!

Kind regards

David

Ordered. Although Im not certain about the stands I put with them. Went with the Custom design but they may have too much going on. 

Ordered. Although Im not certain about the stands I put with them. Went with the Custom design but they may have too much going on. 

Hi Nonoperational,

Thanks so much for the order!

The Custom Designs do have a lot to them but they are very well designed stands and would be a good sturdy addition for the Kefs!

Let me know if you have any further queries!

Kind regards

David

Hi Nonoperational,

The Custom Designs do have a lot to them but they are very well designed stands and would be a good sturdy addition for the Kefs!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks lads. They are a special order so got a complimentary set of cheaper ones to get me going. Lovely service.

Hi Nonoperational,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks lads. They are a special order so got a complimentary set of cheaper ones to get me going. Lovely service.
    Thanks again for the order Nonoperational! We have to get Custom Design direct from the suppliers so it can take a little longer.

Let me know if you have any issues at all!

Kind regards

David

Thanks David. Just wondering about the Custom Design ones specially designed for the LS50 would be a better choice? 

Thanks David. Just wondering about the Custom Design ones specially designed for the LS50 would be a better choice? 
    Hi Nonoperational,

I have had a look and they seem to be quite similar to the FS104 stands!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Yeah, they do seem to be the same. Are they the same price? 

Yeah, they do seem to be the same. Are they the same price? 
    Hey Nonoperational.

Would you have the model number of the other Customer design stands and I can check with Custom Design on their price :)

Kenny.

I think my 104 signatures may have arrived so I think I'll just stick with it at this stage. Could you check the status?

Is it possible to add supercare now?

Also, what is the story with the 6 year warranty? I joined the VIP previously but didnt mention it. Is the LS50W covered?

Also, what is the story with the 6 year warranty? I joined the VIP previously but didnt mention it. Is the LS50W covered?
    Hey Nonoperational.

The VIP 6 year guarantee is only free on certain products and unfortunately the LS50W are not included.
    Its mainly on TV with a few other speakers and amps.

Its listed on the product page of the product if it is included free of charge and it shows up as £199.95 against the LS50W's.

The KEF's come with the usual 1 year waranty.

On the 104 stands I think are great, they are monsters and look the part.
    They shipped yesterday so should arrive with you at the start of the week. Once they arrive into the couriers sorting depot they will drop you your tracking details via text.

Any issues please let me know.

Again thank you very much for the business :)

Kenny.

thanks kenny. can i add supercare now? just a bit conscious of the integrated nature of the LS50s

thanks kenny. can i add supercare now? just a bit conscious of the integrated nature of the LS50s
    Hey NonOperational.

There is no issue adding the 6 year to the LS50W's.

Let me know when suits and we can give you a call for some details.

Kenny.

Thanks. Will be in touch.

Also, these things are really nice.

Thanks. Will be in touch.

Also, these things are really nice.
    Hey Nonoperational.

They really are a fantastic speaker :)

You can take the 6 year guarantee anytime within the first year.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.